ThePeck is offline New Member

Using old Clen/T3 and now about this liquid form question.

Hey guys/gals,

I was on this site before, seems it's been to long and my profile was deleted. For new years of course I want to start loosing someone the excess fat from throughout the year. So this bring me to my first question.

I have some Clen & T3 tabs I got from the old sponsor's site. If you were around then you might remember him. Do they lose potency? Curious because I want to use up what I have then purchase more.

2nd question is how do you use the liquids? Oral? or inject? Then Lion I wonder how much and what is your recommended dosage with the liquid product. Not sure if I can use the same from the tabs.

By the way I have been trying to find this info and no luck so if it is here sorry hehe.

ThePeck

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    iff you go with the arr liquid chems, they are taken orally. As far as how long they keep, usually a year maybe two if they are stored properly. If you have any question, just think about getting some new liquid chems.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Wow, those tabs must be old, at the very least over 4 years old, that is how long i've seen the liquid forms being sold here. My opinion, i wouldn't risk it..most tabs don't have a 3-4+ year shelf life.. get some new oral liquids, same thing as tabs (dosing, etc.) from ar-r , and you're g2g

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    if they are really that old just get some new research chems from arr

BigGuns76 is offline New Member
    Hey guys, I plan on buying liquid Clen from the ar-r site. I noticed their 30 ML bottles are dosed at 200mcg/ML. This will be my first time taking CLEN. My question is: what dosage of liquid Clen should a newbie take per day? 80 -120mcg? Also, should I break up the dosage throughout the day? Any advice is appreciated.

matt77 is offline Member
    Start out with 20-40mcg for a couple of days to see how you handle it. Then go up slowly as you build a tolerance to it. I just got a bottle the other day and 30mcg had me shaking like crazy. It was my first dose. Everyone is different so start out low and build it up. Also most people take the dose all at once since the half life is so long. If you take it in the afternoon you may not be sleeping much.

KnowHope is offline Junior Member
    On a side note; How can you measure the dosage you are about to take? A syringe or something else that you can get from AR-R ?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    ARR gives you a syringe without needle with your research chemical order.

Thread Information