Thread: Peptides

Blaster22 is offline New Member

Peptides

Trying to research peptides and what they are and do. It seems with recent bans on lots of PH's that peptides might be the next supplement of choice. The problem is info on them is limited or difficult to understand even with google. I have noticed ARR caries them but doesn't give a huge explanation as to what they are, how they work, dosing etc. Are they as effective as ASS? I see they look like they are injectable. What type needles, how often, how much? What type of results do people expect? How long do you cycle them? Do you need a PCT? Any info will be great. Might try them if I can get info and do a log. Thanks for any help.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Well nothing is as effective as AAS but the peptides are good and very legal.

Some are IM and some sub Q. Either slinnies or 1 to 1.5in 25g or 23g.

No pct required for any of them.

Cycle all depends on what peptide you are talking about and what your goals are.

You might want to look into SARMs . There's some logs on here where people got some nice gains while losing fat.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    i would agree with tballs, check the sarms logs in the sarms section, you can get it from arr and people are showing some very good results, and it does not look like you need a pct with sarms.

Would love to do Sarms but can't have the sides of loss of night vision do to my job thats why I am interested in Peptides. Don't have a problem with injecting but would prefer the use of an insulin needle over a larger gauge. What are the better peptides? Which one use the insulin needles? How often do you inject and where do you inject? Are these good for just fast loss or also lean muscle growth. I'm currently cutting but would like to really tone it out getting ready for spring.

Current stats

5'6
    12-13% bf.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    IGF-1 Lr3 would be your best bet. Inject sub q or IM. So slin pins can be used.

Inject it in the stomach fat. 40-60mcg on workout days or everyday seem to be the norm.

You could throw in some IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano Growth Factor) along with the igf...up to 200mcg everyday.

Those will help you put on some muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    IGF-1 Lr3 would be your best bet. Inject sub q or IM. So slin pins can be used.

Inject it in the stomach fat. 40-60mcg on workout days or everyday seem to be the norm.

You could throw in some IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano Growth Factor) along with the igf...up to 200mcg everyday.

Those will help you put on some muscle.
    Thanks for your reply. I saw those on ARR. Can these be done off cycle or do I need to cylce these like AAS? I appreciate any answers you have as its very hard to research these and I'm interested in trying it. I've have done an injectable winstrol cycle before stacked with a PH and that was done with the insulin needle. How does the 40-60 mcg break down into cc's? Is one bottle enough? Does the IGF-1 Ec also get injected into the stomach fat and is this injected directly into the fat or do I pinch the skin and inject it underneath. Are there sides to these also?

Sorry if it seems like I'm asking to many questions but I have always researched everything before I do something that might hurt myself. I want to make sure I do it right the first time.

Also looking at the website it says it comes with a vial and NACL solution. What is that? Do I need to mix the two together?

ARR gives you everything you need to reconstitute the peptides.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster22 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I saw those on ARR. Can these be done off cycle or do I need to cylce these like AAS? I appreciate any answers you have as its very hard to research these and I'm interested in trying it. I've have done an injectable winstrol cycle before stacked with a PH and that was done with the insulin needle. How does the 40-60 mcg break down into cc's? Is one bottle enough? Does the IGF-1 Ec also get injected into the stomach fat and is this injected directly into the fat or do I pinch the skin and inject it underneath. Are there sides to these also?

Sorry if it seems like I'm asking to many questions but I have always researched everything before I do something that might hurt myself. I want to make sure I do it right the first time.
    IGF-1Ec can be sub q also. Pinching the skin or directly into the fat is the same result.

As far as dosing goes, it all depends on how much water you use to reconstitute it.

ARR gives you everything you need to reconstitute the peptides.

What do you need to do to reconstitute the peptide?

ARR gives you the water and vials to do it. NaCl water and a vial.

You will need to buy the slin pins.

ARR gives you the water and vials to do it. NaCl water and a vial.

You will need to buy the slin pins.
    Thanks for all the help toothache. I've never mixed so thats why I've got the questions.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

just one cut and paste resource...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster22 View Post
    What do you need to do to reconstitute the peptide?
    RECONSTITUTING
    1.) Take an alcohol swab to the stopper of both your peptide vial and the vial of the dilutent.

2.) With a 1cc syringe and draw your preferred dilutent. Choose an amount that will make measuring the final product simple.

1ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

2ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3.) Take the syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder letting the dilutent dissolve the peptide.

4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the vial, gentling swirl (do NOT agitate or violently shake the vial) until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The peptide is now ready for use. Store your now reconstituted peptide in the refrigerator.

MEASURING
    After you have successfully reconstituted your peptide, now you need to know how to measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your product.

Here is the way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's/MG's in your vial, we divide this out as follows:

You will need to know the following to be successful -

1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

We take our dose from the label of the dry lyophilized powder and we divide that into the amount of dilutent used.

example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
    From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.
    We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)

100 IU / 10 IU = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    1000mcg/1mL: 10 mcg per IU
    1000mcg/2mL: 5 mcg per IU

Say you have a 10mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    10mg/1mL: 1 mg per 10 IU
    10mg/2mL: .5 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 20mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    20mg/1mL: 2 mg per 10 IU
    20mg/2mL: 1 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 10iu (HGH for example) vial and you add 1ML you get
    10iu/1mL: 1 iu per 10 IU (on the syringe - 1/10th the product)
    10iu/2mL: 1 iu per 20 IU (on the syringe - still 1/10th the product)

Say you have a 5000iu vial and you add 1ML you get
    5000iu/1mL: 500iu per 10 IU
    5000iu/2mL: 250iu per 10 IU

To recap, just keep straight:

1.) How much actual product you are dealing with (MG or IU)
    2.) How much water (dilutent) you are using to add to powder
    3.) Divide the amount of water in units by the amount MG/IU.
    4.) This result will equal the measurement on your U100 Insulin syringe per unit
    5.) multiply the number you get it step 4 by how many units you want to inject. This is the number to draw to on your syringe

http://peptidecalculator.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster22
    Also looking at the website it says it comes with a vial and NACL solution. What is that? Do I need to mix the two together?
    There is a specific protocol for IGF when acetic acid is used to dilute/preserve. Visit the IGF/Gh forum frequently and you will absorb all the info you need. Dont rush into anything. Good advice within this thread
    Last edited by 956Vette; 08-12-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    RECONSTITUTING

1.) Take an alcohol swab to the stopper of both your peptide vial and the vial of the dilutent.

2.) With a 1cc syringe and draw your preferred dilutent. Choose an amount that will make measuring the final product simple.

1ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

2ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3.) Take the syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder letting the dilutent dissolve the peptide.

4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the vial, gentling swirl (do NOT agitate or violently shake the vial) until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The peptide is now ready for use. Store your now reconstituted peptide in the refrigerator.

MEASURING

After you have successfully reconstituted your peptide, now you need to know how to measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your product.

Here is the way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's/MG's in your vial, we divide this out as follows:

You will need to know the following to be successful -

1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

We take our dose from the label of the dry lyophilized powder and we divide that into the amount of dilutent used.

example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
    From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.
    We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)

100 IU / 10 IU = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    1000mcg/1mL: 10 mcg per IU
    1000mcg/2mL: 5 mcg per IU

Say you have a 10mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    10mg/1mL: 1 mg per 10 IU
    10mg/2mL: .5 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 20mg vial and you add 1ML you get
    20mg/1mL: 2 mg per 10 IU
    20mg/2mL: 1 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 10iu (HGH for example) vial and you add 1ML you get
    10iu/1mL: 1 iu per 10 IU (on the syringe - 1/10th the product)
    10iu/2mL: 1 iu per 20 IU (on the syringe - still 1/10th the product)

Say you have a 5000iu vial and you add 1ML you get
    5000iu/1mL: 500iu per 10 IU
    5000iu/2mL: 250iu per 10 IU

To recap, just keep straight:

1.) How much actual product you are dealing with (MG or IU)
    2.) How much water (dilutent) you are using to add to powder
    3.) Divide the amount of water in units by the amount MG/IU.
    4.) This result will equal the measurement on your U100 Insulin syringe per unit
    5.) multiply the number you get it step 4 by how many units you want to inject. This is the number to draw to on your syringe

http://peptidecalculator.com/reconstitution.html

There is a specific protocol for IGF when acetic acid is used to dilute/preserve. Visit the IGF/Gh forum frequently and you will absorb all the info you need. Dont rush into anything. Good advice within this thread

Thanks for the advice. I just found the IGF forum and am researching it like a mofo.

acetic acid is not needed. Bac water works just fine.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    acetic acid is not needed. Bac water works just fine.
    Depending on the source, absolutely. I suppose many use bact water regardless and see value from it...those who are into IGF use

Thread Information