Thread: Cycle/Quantity

sellersis is offline Junior Member

Cycle/Quantity

Hi guys, I am preparing myself for my first cycle of clen . How many bottles do I need to do a good 2 week cycle? I dont want to do huge amounts but I also want it to work!

I have been in the gym since the end of November and seem to have hit a wall. I started at 257 (5' 10") and am now down to 234. I have a normal routine of 30-40 minutes cardio (30 Min X-biking, 10 min. Treadmill) and weight training. I am currently using an NO for my pre-workout, and approx 40mg protein for post-workout. Most of my gym-time is in the evening from 6pm-8pm, except on Saturday and Sunday, then its earlier in the day for 2-3 hours. My eating habits have changed tremendously. I eat mainly lean meats, vegetables, some dairy, and whole grains. No sugary drinks or foods.

So if anyone has a good schedule I would be grateful.

And is it pretty much agreed that Ar-r is the shit, right?

Disregard, just saw the clen dosing thread! Sorry fellas!

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    np, clen works great for a little extra boost, good luck with the clen cycle. Are you going to supplement anything like taurine or keto?

Which, in your opinion, is most effective?

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sellersis View Post
    Which, in your opinion, is most effective?
    You need both. Taurine eliminates cramping that occurs from the Clen depleting your body's Taurine stores. The keto is used from days 15-on to help fix your receptors. The clen begins to lose it's effect after about 2 weeks due to the receptors being downregulated. The keto sets them right again, and allows you to continue your clen without having to take a break.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nunyabizness View Post
    You need both. Taurine eliminates cramping that occurs from the Clen depleting your body's Taurine stores. The keto is used from days 15-on to help fix your receptors. The clen begins to lose it's effect after about 2 weeks due to the receptors being downregulated. The keto sets them right again, and allows you to continue your clen without having to take a break.
    I Agree. 3-5g of Taurine. 1-3g of Potassium and a minimum of 120oz of water through out the day. That will eliminate cramping.

Thanks! I ordered the clen and Tuarine yesterday. Guess I need to order the keto now.

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Arr's keto is good stuff...makes you sleepy.

Thread Information