Thread: AR-R, opinions.

5a_reductase is offline New Member

Cool AR-R, opinions.

Ok, got a huge question. I have been around awhile as far as the game. Not to step on anyone's toes here, but this is a legit question. Alot of guys here are bumping ar-r stuff. I never purchase over the net, I aways got UG from bro's I knew and trusted with their reps on the line. And we kept quiet!!!!

Been looking at research chems, AR-R. Of course alot of people here are going to say their good to go. I found another site RUI-research chems. Identical to AR-R stuff logos everything, different name. What's the deal? Again, not trying to start no bad stuff, but I'm always amazed of peoples internet "knowledge" on roids. Alot of scams on the net.....So I bucked up and put up $100 of my own money, if I lose it oh well. If its good to go, thats what I'll post. I'm going on faith here guys, on my first internet purchase. I'm a little skeptical.....I hope all is good!!! I'm so afraid of operations from the government sorting through the little guys to get to the big guns. Would love to hear feedback.....-Thanks!

taylor26 is offline Member
    keep us posted on your experience. You can hear "g2g" all day online from everyone and their mother, but until you know for yourself, you don't really know. First internet purchase huh? I'm thinking you will be pleasantly surprised. Like i said keep us posted.

AR-R = RUI-Products.com, one and the same, my friend.

Good to hear. Thanks!!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    what did you order?

I don't wanna say...............Let me say it......Sliding down the bannister is bad because you can innjur your googoo, and for some guys that's all they have going for them.

Clen /L-taur

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Like taylor said arr is rui and are good to go.

Just checked on my clen /l-taur, it's waiting for me at the house. Not bad for ordering late last thursday night. So far so good!

BTW, for anyone reading this post. I don't support anything on here, just giving honest feedback on product. I will post up on the quality of the clen. I'm thinking it's going to be good. I was real hesitant, but hopefully I'll have the leanest,meanest, rat in town.

Good luck with your cycle.

Are you planning on running ketotifen with it? Or are you just doing the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by 5a_reductase View Post
    Just checked on my clen /l-taur, it's waiting for me at the house. Not bad for ordering late last thursday night. So far so good!

BTW, for anyone reading this post. I don't support anything on here, just giving honest feedback on product. I will post up on the quality of the clen. I'm thinking it's going to be good. I was real hesitant, but hopefully I'll have the leanest,meanest, rat in town.
    just make sure u dose it right thats strong shit

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    just make sure u dose it right thats strong shit
    Agreed....

5a, you should post what you plan on dosing.

just make sure you know how to measure it

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    The clen /taurine is great for weight loss, and the ar-r research chems are legit, nothing to worry about.

Hey, thanks so much for the concern and help guys!! It's very much appreciated!! Yes, unlike most here I'm an experienced user and refreshed my memory by all the info already posted! I know exactly what's going in my body. I'm actually just running clen by itself. I need to drop some BF before I can even think about cycling anything. I know what I can do naturally with a little clean diet and alot of sweat. I'm not running two and two. I'm running 8 weeks.

Yes, I'm actually running benadryl 3rd week, then every other 3rd wk and of course the taurine.

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg

Looks good, however, I would go with ketotifen to up regulate the receptors. Keto has been clinically proven to up regulate the receptors. Benadryl has not. And there's a lot of information out there now that says benadryl does not work.

Really?? Geez......This old rat has got to catch up. Man benadryl is what we all use to use. Ok, I guess I need me some keto. Thanks alot for the study piece Bro!!

AR-R

The clen is very good quality, everything is going great. I just wished it would go completely private and add more research chems.......hehehe. Ok.......so i'm bumping ar-r stuff now,lol.....No, I'm not a sponsor or any way affiliated with anyone on this board. I said I'd report honestly on this and I am....

Thread Information