Icheatatsports is offline New Member

cant place an order..

Hello,

Trying to place an order off ar's webpage, made an account few years back but never ordered anything.

i log in to my account but my addresses have since changed, i attempt to change addresses but soon as i do takes me back to the log in screen. and nothing has changed after i log back in.

i then tryed just placing an order not using my account, put my 2 items in my shopping basket go to checkout they disapear nothing in my basket?

help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Icheatatsports View Post
    Hello,

Trying to place an order off ar's webpage, made an account few years back but never ordered anything.

i log in to my account but my addresses have since changed, i attempt to change addresses but soon as i do takes me back to the log in screen. and nothing has changed after i log back in.

i then tryed just placing an order not using my account, put my 2 items in my shopping basket go to checkout they disapear nothing in my basket?

help please?

cheatatsports, thanks for the post. Make sure you have Javascript and cookies enabled in your browser. Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies (if any) for our site, and attempt to reorder. That should fix the problem you are experiencing. If there are any more difficulties, please let me know.

AR-R

no luck

hey

tryed both google chrome and internet explorer my cookies are on keep saying nothing is in my cart and sending me in circles non stop could you pm a phone number to place order possibly? gonna pull my hair out

arggggh!!!

let me change my address one of them then instantly back to the instant reset, on 5th attempt able to get to the pick address portion of order, soon as i pick address right back to the "nothing in your cart"

arggggh

Icheatatsports, please send me an email at [email protected]. It is very strange, the site is working fine. Please send me your name, email, items to be ordered. We can go in, create a new account for you, place the items in your shopping cart, make sure its working and then email you the new login details for you to place the order. If you do pull your hair out, be sure to add some Duta to your cart.

Cheers,

AR-R

i sent you guys an email again thanks

still a failure

Quote Originally Posted by Icheatatsports View Post
    still a failure

Fun stuff..in all my years i've never seen anyone have the kind of issue your computer is giving you. We have a couple more options for you, J. An email is being sent to you shortly with details. Thanks,

AR-R

thanks for all the help thank you! great service

Walnutz is offline Member
    That really is stellar service.

Thread Information