chadstud is offline Associate Member

clen/t3 cycle log

starting today at 40 mcgs of clen and 60 mcgs of t3 will up date every so often.

also is the muscle loss associated with t3 drastic? or is this just the case with low protein diets? obviously no one wants to lose muscle, lmk please and thank you

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    You won't shrink but it kind of depressing when you are getting less reps and using lighter weights.

you think its worth it?

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    If your goals are to slim up and get cut then yes it's worth it. I've used t3 many times and the loss of strength isn't that bad. When you go off your diet and the t3 you get it back quickly. But clen /t3 combo is good stuff. If your diet is in check then you will get cut.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    definitely worth it depending on your goals, the clen /t3 is great.

thanks, yes im dieting and doing cardio as i should, just looking to lose about five pounds should be conceivable to achieve in four weeks, btw the clen kicked in about 15 minutes after i took it and it was very noticible. started with 40 mcgs of clen and 60 mcgs of t3

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chad im right there with you clen /t3 cycle going now, started today with the t3....but its the end of my 2nd week of clen. Just got some keto and good to go. Im up to 120 clen....started at 40 for t3. Thinking of keeping the t3 under 100 but we will see.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    nice, keep the results coming. I have used the clen /t3 combo before and loved it. I like to keep both clen and t3 at 100 mcgs or less. The keto will definitely help you.

Question

Doin 60 mcgs of the t3 a day

sanman is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=chadstud;5148402]thanks, yes im dieting and doing cardio as i should, just looking to lose about five pounds should be conceivable to achieve in four weeks, btw the clen kicked in about 15 minutes after i took it and it was very noticible. started with 40 mcgs of clen and 60 mcgs of t3[/QUO

When you say kicked in what happenes to you????? I am on my third wk of clen at 140-160 mcgs & still really dont feel it kicking in.This is my 2nd bottle.Ar-r sent me a replacemnet for the first one I bought because I wasnt feeling anything with that bottle either.I started keto about 5days ago also.
    Didnt get the t3 dont know if that makes a diffrence but I really dont want to start buying all these research chems. & still dont feel nothing.Thanks
    Last edited by sanman; 04-15-2010 at 02:27 PM.

[QUOTE=sanman;5149373]
    Quote Originally Posted by chadstud View Post
    thanks, yes im dieting and doing cardio as i should, just looking to lose about five pounds should be conceivable to achieve in four weeks, btw the clen kicked in about 15 minutes after i took it and it was very noticible. started with 40 mcgs of clen and 60 mcgs of t3[/QUO

When you say kicked in what happenes to you????? I am on my third wk of clen at 140-160 mcgs & still really dont feel it kicking in.This is my 2nd bottle.Ar-r sent me a replacemnet for the first one I bought because I wasnt feeling anything with that bottle either.I started keto about 5days ago also.
    Didnt get the t3 dont know if that makes a diffrence but I really dont want to start buying all these research chems. & still dont feel nothing.Thanks
    I get the shakes pretty bad and I get head rushes easy and when I strain the back of my neck pulsates hard. Heart seems to beat harder not all that much faster.

Thread Information