J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Same Day Processing Fee

I paid extra for faster processing last order, but did not this time.

Lion has great products, and great service. To get this service, I'm happy to pay more than I do at other research chem sites. And I do, almost every order comes from lion. AND that he's a board sponsor, and I've been here since 2001.

But the way I see it, I'm already pay more than other chem sites, for the better service, so just can't justify checking that box for a fee.

But some how, my over sea's order was shipped out on June 9th, and was on my door step today. My package from lion (with out fast processing), shipped on the 9th also, but assuming it's coming tomorrow.

I know it's just the shipping, not the service, but no idea how the package from over seas beat the domestic.

Overseas package is now 2 days ahead of the domestic.

The tracking just shows it as leaving a facility yesterday at 11:03pm.

Must have printed the shipping ticket, and entered into the system on the 9th, then just not shipped out till the 14th?

Longest time I've had to wait for a domestic package.

i just pay the extra money for the express and same day processing because i hate to wait

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic1979 View Post
    i just pay the extra money for the express and same day processing because i hate to wait
    I hear ya! Don't mean to bicker, but I just expected the package to show up in 3-4 days instead of 2 days.

Ordered on the 8th, it's the 16th now and still nothing. Tracking shows it should be here tomorrow though.

I guess almost feel like I'm being forced with a business strategy, I shouldn't have to pay extra for a respectable shipping time, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I hear ya! Don't mean to bicker, but I just expected the package to show up in 3-4 days instead of 2 days.

Ordered on the 8th, it's the 16th now and still nothing. Tracking shows it should be here tomorrow though.

I guess almost feel like I'm being forced with a business strategy, I shouldn't have to pay extra for a respectable shipping time, just my opinion.
    yea thats true also. I figured it was a possibility that it could take a while since they offered that service. I didnt take the chance.

Thread Information