Thread: Delivery time

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Delivery time

I will start by saying that i never order anything online, because I hate waiting on delivery. It seems like there is always a big difference between when i should get it, and when i actually get it.
    I decided to order from AR-R for the first time on Monday. I read numerous posts that people on the west coast, or close to it, recieved their packages within two days, and everyone keeps talking about how fast the delivery is. I also read that this stuff ships from the midwest, and I also live in the midwest. So I figured, "hey, if it can get from the midwest to the west coast in two days, then it shouldn't take any longer than two days to get from the midwest to me, since I also live in the midwest".
    Well, It has been two days and I have no package. Not a big deal, but i checked my tracking number and it says that the USPS hasn't even recieved my package yet. So it isn't even in USPS possession, let alone on its way to me. I tried the link in my email for help, and its an invalid address.
    So whats going on?

looks like u didnt get the express shipping with the same day processing option. If u really didnt want to wait u should have just paid the extra loot. It can sometimes take a couple days just to process and then a few to deliver if u get the normal delivery. There have been people who get i quick this way but it's not a guarantee

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Geesh...people are impatient.

USPS doesn't always update. Sometimes it won't update until delivered.

People who got their stuff in 2 days paid extra cash for express. Regular priority takes 3-4 days and you have to give ar-r time to process the order.

I don't mind waiting, I just want an idea of when i can expect it. AR-R gave me no indication of when i might see it, then when i checked the tracking number it also gave me no info, except that USPS has not recieved it, then when i tried to email the "help" link, it tells me it is an invalid link. If it takes three weeks it will be ok with me, as long as someone tells me "you should expect it in three weeks". But to not tell me anything, then not seem to give me any way to find out, does strike a bit of a nerve.
    As far as paying extra for delivery, NEVER. Their delivery charges are already sky high. I mean, i want to buy a box of 25 needles, which is 6 dollars, so i pay 8 dollars for delivery? Thats crazy, I pay more for deliver than for the product. I mean, I ordered two boxes just to feel a little better about paying 8 dollars for shipping, but that still takes a 12 dollar order and bumps it up to 20 bucks. If i wanted to go for faster shipping ( I don't remember the price but I think it was something like 18 bucks ) than I would have had to order 3 boxes of 25, just to break even and say I was paying the same for shipping as I was for the product. To me that is insane.
    I mean, I live in the same area as they ship from, and nearly half of the money spent is going to delivery, just so that nobody can even bother to give me an estimate of when to expect it?
    I know some of you guys order stuff online all the time, so you are used to waiting for packages, and paying for delivery, etc. But i am not used to it, and I don't like any part of the entire process, so its hard for me to just pretend like i am ok and happy with everything, and I do tend to get impatient.
    The last time i ordered anything online i did it through amazon, because the supplements i was buying were cheaper than in the stores, AND it was FREE shipping, so I was actually saving money all around. Even then, It still almost wasn't worth it, because I have to pay now, then just wait around, twittling my thumbs until it shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I will start by saying that i never order anything online, because I hate waiting on delivery. It seems like there is always a big difference between when i should get it, and when i actually get it.
    I decided to order from AR-R for the first time on Monday. I read numerous posts that people on the west coast, or close to it, recieved their packages within two days, and everyone keeps talking about how fast the delivery is. I also read that this stuff ships from the midwest, and I also live in the midwest. So I figured, "hey, if it can get from the midwest to the west coast in two days, then it shouldn't take any longer than two days to get from the midwest to me, since I also live in the midwest".
    Well, It has been two days and I have no package. Not a big deal, but i checked my tracking number and it says that the USPS hasn't even recieved my package yet. So it isn't even in USPS possession, let alone on its way to me. I tried the link in my email for help, and its an invalid address.
    So whats going on?

Thanks for the inquiry. The email link is now being fixed, for some reason it wasn't including the website portion. My programmer will have it fixed today. Regarding your order, no worries, i know how it is, we can all get a little impatient when something so great is on its way... If you don't have it by friday, shoot me a PM, we can look into further, but i'm guessing you will have it before then. Thanks again,

AR-R

Thankyou very much, I really appreciate it.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    Thanks for the inquiry. The email link is now being fixed, for some reason it wasn't including the website portion. My programmer will have it fixed today. Regarding your order, no worries, i know how it is, we can all get a little impatient when something so great is on its way... If you don't have it by friday, shoot me a PM, we can look into further, but i'm guessing you will have it before then. Thanks again,

AR-R
    You really can't go wrong with ar-r . They take care of their people.

Thread Information