SaTyR is offline Member

Dosage of liquidex to use during a 6 week 25mg dianabol cycle.

Hey guys, thanks for your time.

In a couple of weeks im doing a 6 week dianabol cycle and then a pct.

Im planning on starting with the liquidex at 0.25mg 3 days before starting the dianabol then continuing all the way till the end of my PCT.
    After cycle ill start with 20mg of Nolva during my PCT.

So 6 weeks 25mg dianabol and 0.25mg liquidex.
    PCT 30 days of 0.25mg liquidex and 20mg nolvadex .

Does this sound good to you? Is 0.25mg liquidex enough for stopping elevated estrogen symptons.

Thank you for your time.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats?

And are you running test with your dbol ?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Im 1.83m, currently at 95kg about 14%fat.

Im not running test with this.
    I have run sum previous cycles, but it has been some time with my last cycle about 4 years, i forgot allot of dosages also with the new ar-r products i never used them, thats why im here so you guys could help me out.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you shud have some test with your dbol

but 0.25mg eod would be fine, and btw dont run the liquidex during pct.

Well i think you should worry more about your cycle than the adex dosage.

Do you realize that running dbol alone is a terrible cycle for many reasons?
    You are shutting down your natural production of test which will lead to no libido and many other sides. Dbol by itself will give lots of bloat and strength while on but i guarantee you that you will not keep any of it.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Stevie, why not run the liquidex during PCT? And i was planning on doing 0.25mg each day = not good? I have liquidex enough.

Noles, i know a test cycle is better, but i had some good results with dianabol only cycles.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    You can do .25mg/day. I would not do dex with pct though.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Why is it nog a good idea to use the liquidex in pct? Im just following pheedno's pct. But if most think it's better to cut it out, i'll cut it out.

thanks for the responses.

Because you will be running serms that will control the estrogen. Therefore the a-dex is not needed. I still dont understand why you would want to shut yourself down when and have no test to replace it. Running a low dose of test will help with preserving gains also

SaTyR is offline Member
    Noles, it's still a couple of weeks, i will think about it, i wanne keep this cycle short, maybe ill use test prop for 8 weeks. Tnx for the advice.

sundown1 is offline New Member
    You can keep gains on dbol only, muscle tissue is muscle tissue its as simple as that, i mean how many guys do you hear say they gained 30 pounds of muscle on a normal 12 week cycle a quater of that at most would be muscle if they eat right and trained proply the rest is fat and water. Its pysiologicaly impossible to gain 30 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks no matter what your taking. the reason why people dont keep dbol only gains is because they are not training and eating right to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by sundown1 View Post
    You can keep gains on dbol only, muscle tissue is muscle tissue its as simple as that, i mean how many guys do you hear say they gained 30 pounds of muscle on a normal 12 week cycle a quater of that at most would be muscle if they eat right and trained proply the rest is fat and water. Its pysiologicaly impossible to gain 30 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks no matter what your taking. the reason why people dont keep dbol only gains is because they are not training and eating right to start with.
    Or it may have something to do with the fact that the bloat from dbol adds a lot of weight and helps with strength. Dont worry, im not the only guy on the planet against dbol only cycles. There is a reason for it

sundown1 is offline New Member
    strength=increased muscle hypertrophy, no steroid gains are permanent but its what you do during the off time that determines how much of the gains you keep until your next cycle.

Thread Information