SuperBird is offline Associate Member

anyone mind to post only your weight and clen dose?

Im currently 250. very little fat at the belt line only. I believe i will stay with 140mcg of ARR Clen daily until i hit 270 the end of next month. its a very comfortable dose for if im relaxing or training. ARRs Clen dosing is much stronger than others ive used.

I can do more, but if i try for an intense workout, then clen really jacks my heart rate and nervousness up at 180mcg. if i work out too hard i get sick to my stomach and my nervous system shakes. although if im not in the gym im sitting cool at that dose. but the idea is to use whats comfortable no matter what scenario im in for the day.... mma training, weights or home relaxing.

i think it would be helpful so i can see what others in my weight range feel comfortable with and are shedding efficiently. and also for new users who keep asking how much to take.

jypoll is offline Member
    Im currently 250. very little fat at the belt line only. I believe i will stay with 140mcg of ARR Clen daily until i hit 270 the end of next month

im not sure what you are saying because you cannot gain 20lbs in a month while on 140mg of clen, but i used arr clen a few month ago at 190lbs and i found 100-120mg/day was effective with minimal side effects

Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    Im currently 250. very little fat at the belt line only. I believe i will stay with 140mcg of ARR Clen daily until i hit 270 the end of next month

im not sure what you are saying because you cannot gain 20lbs in a month while on 140mg of clen, but i used arr clen a few month ago at 190lbs and i found 100-120mg/day was effective with minimal side effects
    you really shouldnt post anything that you arent totally sure of in that manor, its kinda offensive.

ive been BodyBuilding since 1992, i know how. next, explain to me how i cant put on 20 lbs in the next 6 weeks even though im running clen.

thank you, my guess would also be that dose at 190lbs.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I think clen dosage is very subjective, I use around 100 mcgs per day, but people in the same weight use upwards of 200 mcgs per day, I think you just have to find the right dose for you.

Quote Originally Posted by teddykgb29 View Post
    I think clen dosage is very subjective, I use around 100 mcgs per day, but people in the same weight use upwards of 200 mcgs per day, I think you just have to find the right dose for you.

yes of course you have to find the right dose for you. but this thread is to get a general idea of what each weight profile is comfortable with in mcg.

but i can tell you one thing, if your comfortable at 100 and you feel thats your most efficient dose with comfortability, the next guy at your weight is not going to be able to dose 200mcg especially of ARR product. Im a pretty clean 250lbs and im dosing 120mcg now comfortably. its not a matter of what i can do, i can do much more. the question asked is how much is someone doing comfortably and efficiently.

now, theres another difference, i can do 180mcg of ARR comfortably, but not in the gym. if i take that and go to the gym, then my nervous system overloads and i cant work out. so obviously i cant do it COMFORTABLY daily. i didnt want this to be a clen debate, i only wanted to see an average weight to clen dosing.

it would be nice if you posted your weight along with your dose.

Thread Information