pkme is offline Junior Member

s4/Clomi/Tamox/igf-1 for first cycle?

i think i'v hit my plateau finally and i don't want my body to stop here. i feel like i could take and hold more mucle with my frame. i still feel very light now. i'v had time to be with my new size and my cardio is bang on up with my size. my plan is to go full bulking first cycle & second cycle. im takin 4-6 months off work so i can do this properly so i want to get the most outta it as i can.

is it a good idea to do s4/Clomi/Tamox/igf-1 for first cycle? i think i will be able to get some d-bol's to throw in the mix (cross my fingers on that one tho). unfortunatly i can't get ahold of any Test-E so it's out of the question for me.

Height: 6.137 ft / 187 cm

Weight: 231 lb / 105 kg

BF%: about 20-25% (my educated guess) can find out the exact ammount if really needed.

Cycle Exp: none

PCT Knowledge: hell of alot more than i did a few months ago! im down with the PCT & honestly wouldn't thinkn about doing a cycle without it. i still have much to learn tho.

Training Exp: 4 years ago i quit smoking and started at the gym that day. my weight was 83 kg or 187 pounds at that time. i was not on the right track in life and really needed somthing diffrent in my life. i consider myself lucky i had my m8 SM (who is a PT) help me out and show me the ropes over 3 years! i love you for that man thx heaps.

Diet: depends on how i feel honestly. i normaly eat good stuff but when i want a greasy take away burger i get it. mostly this is what my diet looks like...

Gym Mode/On Creatine Mode: (I do the full 3 month BSN Mass Stack with this diet.)
    meal 1.(breakfat) omlet with baked beans or tuna /or oatmeal.
    2.protein shake b4 gym.
    3.protein shake after gym.
    4.(lunch) could be anything... high in protein tho.
    5.snak, could be mixed nuts/turkey breast/natural yogurt.
    6.(dinner) could be anything... high in protein tho.
    7.protein shake b4 bed.

i shoot for 210gm protein a day. i haven't worry'ed about counting calories at all. should i now?

for cardio i do 30 min a when i run the dog. when im not working out in the gym hard i try to do a 30 min run when i wake up and at night. only started that in the last few months ago tho cuz of a little bit of fat build up.

with dose'ing im not sure at all what i should do and your help will be much appreciated here. the dose'ing sticky needs to be updated badly . tho i was thinking about saving the igf till im in my PCT. guess it depends on if i can get the d-bol's and if even i get all the gear from my order threw customs.

how to store S4 & IGF-1LR3? that sticky needs updating too. .

week

1. S4-50mg/ED (25mg b4 work out and 25mg 8 hours after)
    2. S4-50mg/ED
    3. S4-50mg/ED
    4. S4-50mg/ED (If i don't notice a change by now i will up it to 100mg/ED)
    5. S4-50mg/ED
    6. S4-50mg/ED
    7. S4-50mg/ED
    8. S4-50mg/ED
    9. Clomid-50mg/ED | Nolva-20mg/ED | IGF-1 LR3-60mcg/ED | IGF-1 Ec-60mcg/ED
    10. Clomid-50mg/ED | Nolva-20mg/ED | IGF-1 LR3-40mcg/ED | IGF-1 Ec-40mcg/ED
    11. Clomid-20mg/ED | Nolva-10mg/ED | IGF-1 LR3-40mcg/ED | IGF-1 Ec-40mcg/ED
    12. Clomid-20mg/ED | Nolva-10mg/ED

0r this if i get some d-bol

1. S4-50mg/ED (25mg b4 work out and 25mg 8 hours after) | D-Bol-20mg/ED | Stane-10mg/EOD
    2. S4-50mg/ED | D-Bol-20mg/ED | Stane-10mg EOD
    3. S4-50mg/ED | D-Bol-20mg/ED | Stane-10mg EOD
    4. S4-50mg/ED (If i don't notice a change by now i will up it to 100mg/ED) | D-Bol-20mg/ED | Stane-10mg EOD
    5. S4-50mg/ED | Stane-10mg/EOD
    6. S4-50mg/ED | Stane-10mg/EOD
    7. S4-50mg/ED | Stane-10mg/EOD
    8. S4-50mg/ED | Stane-10mg/EOD
    9. Clomid-50mg/ED | Nolva-20mg/ED | IGF-1 LR3-60mcg/ED | IGF-1 Ec-60mcg/ED
    10. Clomid-50mg/ED | Nolva-20mg/ED | IGF-1 LR3-40mcg/ED | IGF-1 Ec-40mcg/ED
    11. Clomid-20mg/ED | Nolva-10mg/ED | IGF-1 LR3-40mcg/ED | IGF-1 Ec-40mcg/ED
    12. Clomid-20mg/ED | Nolva-10mg/ED

this look ok?????
    Last edited by pkme; 09-12-2010 at 05:32 AM.

sixoner is offline Member
    Weight: 231 lb / 105 kg
    i shoot for 210gm protein a day
    get some of these guys to check out/tweak your diet bro or do a bit of research on it...it really makes a big difference that you can notice without any compounds

d-bol ?? what are you trying to do? what are your goals what do you plan to accomplish with those compounds?? this might help these guys help you out as well.. 20-25% bf and d-bol??

also S4 has some vision sides that many have not been able to tolerate for any extended periods of time. from a lot of logs they seem to start to set in around 7-10 days in and progressively get worse. I dont think anyone can say with any certainty what any long term effects of the S4 sides may be just yet....

i'm hear'in ya.

thx for the reply. obviously im a n00b. my goals are bulking. so d-bol's and a high BF% is not a good idea i take it? didn't see any info on that but will research it more now.

i will start a log in the right section and put all the info there. i got a few months to set this plan up properly and thats what im gunna do. i realize now after reading a few posts in the diet section that's it's very very inportant. i just didn't realize how much it would be if someone plans to take there body beyond what they can gain without help from chemicals. now i know.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i wouldnt waste my money with that cycle.

a simple test cycle would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    i wouldnt waste my money with that cycle.

a simple test cycle would be better.
    yeh i'v read that m8 but to hard & costly to get here in mackay so im stuck with S4 if i want to do anything.

i realize im not really ready now. i found out about d-bol's a bit more and yeh i understand im not at right BF%.

im go chill out in the diet section for a couple of months and focus on that insted.

thx for the replys they really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by pkme View Post
    yeh i'v read that m8 but to hard & costly to get here in mackay so im stuck with S4 if i want to do anything.
    i understand, though im assuming your ordering all that from ar-r ??

chances are you wont even get half of that in.

worth a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    i understand, though im assuming your ordering all that from ar-r ??

chances are you wont even get half of that in.

worth a thought..
    yeh i knew that but some people had some luck so thought i might try. S4 is the major one i wanted and it's bin getting in cuz they got no listing for it yet.

now i will just wait it out for at least two months and get a diet dial'ed in. gives me more time to try and find some test-e too.

cheers stevey

all the s4 resultsd ive seen on here are minimal, and goodluck getting the igf-1 past our customs, they ship in vials and there a huge magnet on the xrays.

id find a local source and go from there. all the best.

yeh will do m8. thx for ur help.

Thread Information