needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Tamox = goopy white stuff on the bottom

Hey guys, my Tamox has been in storage since I ordered it and I took it out and its got particles in it and a goopy content on the bottom... No amount of shaking will mix it up ... Advice appreciated!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Sounds like it may have crashed

Heat it up in boiling water untill it goes back to normal

What container is it in? A vial, a dropper bottle, be carefull if its in plastic

Thanks, what causes it to "crash". Its in plastic, so I'll just bring it to a mild boil!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Well generally if a powder is put into a liquid and made into a soloution (using solvents) the temeperature can make the powder fall out of soloution

If it gets too cold it could crash just like any gear

I personally dont know how the ARR liquid stuff is brewed but if it is in soloution it sounds like urs has crashed because its cold maybe?

Never gets below 65 in here (im cheap with the heat haha).. But I'll try the water tip! Thanks

tballz is offline Senior Member
    It definitely crashed but it's easily remedied. Heat up some water in the microwave to a near boil then place the bottle of tamox in there. Shake it up and it should be crystal clear.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    after you heat it up, it will still be good to go.

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Ive seen some people over boil/melt the bottle, careful!

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    meh, I've reheated my tamox 3 times now, it went clear then back to cloudy and more in just a few days, each time. i gave up and just decided to shake and inject (orally) everyday, with no "apparent" problem. pardon me for hijacking this thread, but i feel its a legit hijack, considering my experience and concern here. if anyone has ANY input here I'd love it. otherwise I'll continue with my cloudy tamox and hope for the best

in2shape is offline Member
    same thing happened to mine ... whats the update toooooosmall any good still ?? have you got bloodwork to make sure its still good ?? or when it crashes its still good ??

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    ^^^well, my tammy is down to 1/4 left, but still injectin no prob. i got a full bottle in now, clear n liquid. when my last aint great, I'll switch n mix the last in some time. unless i get knowledge that i shouldn't. well, i don't know nuttin bout blood work, so i'll investigate that matter. esp. since so many peeps talk bout blood work. if you got good 411 on the matter, I'd luv a pm. and you asked about when it crashes... no info on that either bro

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    ^^^well, my tammy is down to 1/4 left, but still injectin no prob. i got a full bottle in now, clear n liquid. when my last aint great, I'll switch n mix the last in some time. unless i get knowledge that i shouldn't. well, i don't know nuttin bout blood work, so i'll investigate that matter. esp. since so many peeps talk bout blood work. if you got good 411 on the matter, I'd luv a pm. and you asked about when it crashes... no info on that either bro
    you should normally do bloodwork b4 a cycle (i did) this gives u baseline levels 4 all your testosterone , estrogen , liver values , kidney function , red blood cell count etc etc etc so when u do a cycle and after pct you can get re tested and see if your hormones etc have gone back to normal

Thread Information