bigguy448 is offline New Member

AR&R Clen not having any effect?

Got the liquid clen from ar&r for a study on my lab rat and this is the cycle so far.
    day

My test subject hasn't been seeing or any changes besides for being a little shaky..No change in weight and has been doing some cardio almost everyday that its on it and all I noticed is that the rat was shortness of breath..test rat is 285lbs athlete

anyone know whats going on?

sixoner is offline Member
    yeah bro like everything else there's just no magic in it...

are you sure you are dosing 140mcg?
    what is your current base body temp and what was it before you started taking the clen ?
    what are the rest of your stats 285lb.. height? body fat?
    what about your diet?

sixoner is offline Member
    also you are approaching the threshold of the clenbuteral losing its effectiveness due to continual use and the desensitization of the bronchial beta-2 adrenergic receptors.. you will need to supplement ketotifen to aid in re-sensitization of the beta-2 receptors or simply take 2 weeks off of the clenbuteral and allow your beta-2 receptors to recover before continuing use in order for the compound to be effective..

personally I would try to figure out whats going on before continuing use of anything that its not having results.. I have read many times people claiming no results from clen sometimes its been due to errors in dosing, some have been getting the results of the compound but just expected maybe too much from it so were disappointed.. yet others claimed it did not work at all..no increase in body temp, shakes, anything...

Egan is offline New Member
    I am very interested to hear what happens please keep us posted on what you find out

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    I am currently on 140mcg as well. I haven't seem a difference on the scale but I do notice fat reduction on my body but that could have something to do with the fact that I do cardio 7x a week now. Like sixoner said above, unless you have keto on hand take 2 weeks off and than jump back on, that is what I will be doing.

Thread Information