aussie_luke is offline New Member

Few questions on prami and adex??!!

i will be starting my 3rd cycle in about 2weeks and just have a few questions id like to get sorted befor i start! ok this cycle is going to consist of

week 1-11- zmrc super test 350- 700mgs per week
    week 1-9- zmrc npp- 450/500 per week
    week 1-10 zmrc bold equipoise - 400mgs per week

i have prami and adex on hand, i dont like the idea of waiting for gyno to start then treat it, not worth it in my opinion, so what i want to know is if i run adex from the start will this be enough to keep estrogen down so prolactin levels dont rise? or am i taking a risk with this and should start prami 1 week befor cycle and adex 1st day of cycle?

my last cycle did have a 19-nor in it tren ace with test prop, i did not use adex or prami and had no signs of gyno but im still unsure if my tren was real or not..
    Last edited by aussie_luke; 02-21-2011 at 09:08 PM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    depends if your gyno prone or not, thats figured out from your past cycles. If you are prone id run 0.25mg adex and prami eod... if not wait til you actually get symptoms.

well iv done 2 cycles and no sign of gyno but every cycle my doses get higher so still worried, if i just run adex 0.25mgs ed would this do a fair bit alone to prevent all gyno?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    it shud be fine, if you can get away with it use it eod or e3d.

alright to easy mate, ill use adex at .25mgs eod from start of cycle and see how i go, thanks for ur help champ

Thread Information