Opper is offline New Member

Order Arrived - Canadian Order (Toronto)

Just want to say thanks. Order arrived in 9 days. Shipping was very discrete. No issues with customs.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    props to arr, usually get my orders very fast.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    quick question @Opper (or anyone else for that matter)... you say shippign was very discrete. How is it packaged exactly? I live with a couple roommates (we share the mailbox obv) and I don't really want to have to explain to them about my little 'research' project I have going.

*west* is offline Banned
    Unless they open your mail they will never know what is in it. I get mail to my office and as far as anyone is concerned they are supplements. The research company is called *******Nutrition so it looks like sups. PM me if you want the name and they are in capsule form bro

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good to here

It came just like any other item you could order. In a brown box with your info on it. It just said on the packing slip that the item was vitamins.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Hey opper, I too live in Toronto. I was hoping you could tell me how long customs took with it, i.e, since the USPS website said "left the u.s" till w/e came next.

Also, everything I have ordered is in liquid form. Any clue as to what they might put on it?

No clue how long customs took with it. Just know that from I placed the order to when it arrived at my door was 7 days. USPS tracking online was a tad slow at times. All in all was pleased.

Thread Information