View Poll Results: Does Spiro's horrific smell create hair growth magic?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

2 100.00%
    BOBKAT is offline New Member

Cool Is AR-R SHITTING ME with SPIRO

WTF is the deal with this shit, I imagine this is what the Russians were smelling as they approached Aushwitz. IS there any info on this stuff anywhere.. For the price I figured ID give it a try but now I feel like a sea creature from the gulf oil spill... THIS IS LIKE A YEAST INFECTION SKUNK BURNT BODY RUBBER SMELL THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE>>> BUT IF IT CAN HELP ME GET SOME HAIR BACK COOL!
    This shit is utterly nasty, too thick to reach the scalp and the smell is so potent that you cant use the room you opened it in for a month..
    Anybody got any tips with this crap.. can I dilute it with water, or put it in shampoo. What is the technique, I read before bed(but unless i chop off my nose that aint happning).
    Any tips or success with Spiro please..
    No offense to AR-R nothing but great products thus far, lets not let SPIRO ruin a good thing tell me this shit is somewhat effective and
    Again help appreciated, hopefully this will turn me into swampthing and i can live the exenstantial life style

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Spiro smells no matter where you get it.

Put a little on your scalp then after 5-10min wash it. No more smelly head.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    draw in up in an oral syring this way you can get it right on the scalp, i found its more trouble than what its worth however i did use it on my test/ deca cycle and didnt notice any hair loss. i have since said f-it and buzzed my head and grew a gotee like the rest of the world...

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBKAT View Post
    WTF is the deal with this shit, I imagine this is what the Russians were smelling as they approached Aushwitz. IS there any info on this stuff anywhere.. For the price I figured ID give it a try but now I feel like a sea creature from the gulf oil spill... THIS IS LIKE A YEAST INFECTION SKUNK BURNT BODY RUBBER SMELL THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE>>> BUT IF IT CAN HELP ME GET SOME HAIR BACK COOL!
    This shit is utterly nasty, too thick to reach the scalp and the smell is so potent that you cant use the room you opened it in for a month..
    Anybody got any tips with this crap.. can I dilute it with water, or put it in shampoo. What is the technique, I read before bed(but unless i chop off my nose that aint happning).
    Any tips or success with Spiro please..
    No offense to AR-R nothing but great products thus far, lets not let SPIRO ruin a good thing tell me this shit is somewhat effective and
    Again help appreciated, hopefully this will turn me into swampthing and i can live the exenstantial life style
    how bout you settled down with the antisemetic remarks there big guy.

SuvaxXXH is offline New Member
    I've read some positive reviews for other spiro, not really any info or reviews on AR-R 's tho. I am going to stick with it and I'll let you know if theres any results, been taking it for about a month and a half. But yeah sometimes when im at the gym my sweat will reek like the Spiro, days after my last application, which makes me nervous because the stuff is dangerous if it gets into your blood stream. I am doing 3 times a week, usually showering after letting it set in for a couple hours, def very difficult to use when your hair is longer. Also try to avoid getting the stuff on your hands too much because it just simply doesnt come off.

How is that antisemetic...
    ...liberals, the bain of western civilization...

Thanks for some of the tips guys, I still wish there was more information out there

Suva did you have any shedding when you started? or notice any adverse sides?

Since my last cycle I have thinned signifigantly, no recede just thinning. Not bad or noticeable unless the hair gets wet or I use gel... but frustrating nonetheless, I feel like it would be fairly easy to get undercontrol i just need a little more guidence cause those hairloss forums are so ffeeddd with different products and agendas.

ITS Mind blowing that in 2011 this is where science is at with hairloss. What a joke.
    I'd talk to my doctor but as we all know
    DOCTORS ARE AS USEFULL AS GNC TESTBOOSTERS... Thats unfair to GNC doctors are way way less usefull

Again any additional info greatly appreciated, take care

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    draw in up in an oral syring this way you can get it right on the scalp, i found its more trouble than what its worth however i did use it on my test/ deca cycle and didnt notice any hair loss. i have since said f-it and buzzed my head and grew a gotee like the rest of the world...
    haha.. Welcome to the Dark Side

Thread Information