Hello i am about to start my 1st cycle in approx 5 years and would like some advice/thoughts from some more experienced users. The last cycle i did was sustanon @250p/w (6 weeks) and dbol @30ed (4 weeks) and used nolvadex throughout and for a couple weeks after - i cant remember what dosage exactly. I had great results from this and had no problems during or after.

I have plenty of supplements such as, vitamins, fish oils and milk thistle for the 8 weeks.

My plan for this cycle is to have an 8 week cycle taking test enth @250 every 5 days and turanabol @50mg per day for the 1st 20 days. I didnt care for the slightly puffy look with dbol and am looking forward to giving turanabol a try. I plan to take altraz but am unsure what dosage to take, is 25mg ed enough or should i take 50mg ed? I will also have 3 weeks worth of clomid and nolvadex for PTC afterwords. Should there be a weeks gap of 1-2 weeks after the 8 weeks in which i only take altraz and wait for the test to leave my system? I have read different answers to this and would appreciate some feedback.

Cheers, Sparkos.