Great White is offline Junior Member

T3 and Hyperthyroidism

anyone out there experience this from T3?

Sudden weight loss, even when your appetite and diet remain normal or even increase
    Rapid heartbeat (tachycardia) — commonly more than 100 beats a minute — irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) or pounding of your heart (palpitations)
    Increased appetite
    Nervousness, anxiety and irritability
    Tremor — usually a fine trembling in your hands and fingers
    Sweating
    Changes in menstrual patterns
    Increased sensitivity to heat
    Changes in bowel patterns, especially more frequent bowel movements
    An enlarged thyroid gland (goiter), which may appear as a swelling at the base of your neck
    Fatigue, muscle weakness
    Difficulty sleeping

Ive had a few of these sides before, but all subsided. However just recently, my heart rate has been irregular for just under two weeks. I've seen other T3 posts asking the same thing. Is there anything that can be done from home or is it necessary to seek medical attention? I've dosed down to 25mcg and yesterday was my lost dose. T3 cycle was 6 weeks along with my tren (used T400 and var during cycle too). used the pyramid, 25mcg up to 100mcgs then back down

just looking for some insight about seeking out medical attention or not. thanks fellas

Sulixe is offline Banned
    what are you experiencing exactly? heart randomly stops and restarts?

Great White is offline Junior Member
    heart will race and feels like it jumps out of my chest, then I get a blood rush sensation over my whole body like I'm about to pass out. I try to relax and drink some water and I can get it under control. The past few days, especially last night were the worst. I actually got uncomfortable to the point where I took aspirin and xanex. I took a walk around until everything kicked in and I felt comfortable enough to lay down and eventually fall asleep. While that episode was going on my hear rate walking around was 90-100 bpm-pretty normal. This morning when I woke up, it was totally normal for me, right about 47-50 bpm. I have a fairly low resting heart rate. I do not know what my blood pressure is as of now, but its generally well below average. I do a good amount of cardio.

so for now, I am reducing/cutting out external caffeine etc intakes and logging what I eat and drink that may trigger it.

all thoughts and past experiences are welcome. or if this thread needs to be reposted in another section then any Vet feel free to move it.

again, thanks fellas

GW

Thread Information