dooie is offline Senior Member

Quick delivery, but doubtful of product (australia)

Hey guys, for Aussies if interested, I ordered liquid cia, liquid tamoxifen and albuterol!!

I got it within 12 days!! B-E-A-utiful!!!!

However a question for the lion!!!!!
    I've been using the albuterol and the cia at reasonably high doses but I am seriously doubting the quality of this product, I cannot feel anything? What is the go here? This is very disappointing!!

Could this be a bad batch? I hope so, coz u may have just lost yourself a customer!

Does this also mean my nolva won't work as well, will I get ****ed up if I use it for PCT?

Sent from my iPad using Forum

vBRAH is offline Member
    How are you dosing it?

This thread must have slipped past me. Thanks for bumping it, vBRAH.

Hoping things worked out for you dooie. First off, as you know the products I sell are for research purposes only. Your rat needs to be mindful of "saturation" that could possibly be occurring against the beta-2 receptors. If a certain level of saturation has occurred, the clenbuterol won't perform very well during your research. Same goes with Albuterol. Ketotifen will clear up any saturation that has occurred. Regarding constancy and quality, you will not find a better place anywhere on the net. It isn't DUMB LUCK that I have been the exclusive sponsor here at steroid for going on 10 years. It is on account of the constancy of research material that I provide. While many bathtub piece of garbage outfits have come and gone (you'll see them pop up on the mom and pop message boards every now and then) AR-R has been the standard in chemical research for the past decade. What's that?? You found a random place that sells clen for $12, in a nice, colorful box with a gold stamp garantee???? Buyer beware.

AR-R

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R
    This thread must have slipped past me. Thanks for bumping it, vBRAH.

Hoping things worked out for you dooie. First off, as you know the products I sell are for research purposes only. Your rat needs to be mindful of "saturation" that could possibly be occurring against the beta-2 receptors. If a certain level of saturation has occurred, the clenbuterol won't perform very well during your research. Same goes with Albuterol. Ketotifen will clear up any saturation that has occurred. Regarding constancy and quality, you will not find a better place anywhere on the net. It isn't DUMB LUCK that I have been the exclusive sponsor here at steroid for going on 10 years. It is on account of the constancy of research material that I provide. While many bathtub piece of garbage outfits have come and gone (you'll see them pop up on the mom and pop message boards every now and then) AR-R has been the standard in chemical research for the past decade. What's that?? You found a random place that sells clen for $12, in a nice, colorful box with a gold stamp garantee???? Buyer beware.

AR-R
    Thanks for the reply, delayed but a reply none the less!! What exactly do u mean by saturation and How does it occur?

I have used albuterol before and it just had different effects than this batch I got from you, I'm not really worried about the albuterol, I think this may have been a bad batch AR-R, but I was more worried about the tamoxifen I ordered,

Quote Originally Posted by vBRAH
    How are you dosing it?
    Thanks for bumping vBRAH!
    I used a range of doses, from 1/2 a ml every 3hrs up to 3ml every 3-4hrs
    I felt/saw no change or desired effects?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    What exactly do u mean by saturation and How does it occur?
    The term saturation is used when describing "down-regulation" of receptors. It is common with many compounds. In this case, the beta-2 receptors become unable to "uptake" the normal amount of molecules that they would have been able to without said saturation. This is where ketotifen comes in. It can, in a sense, reset the beta-2 receptors. Hope this helps. A bunch of information on ketotifen in other threads.

AR-R

Thread Information