arico is offline Banned

Still havent recieved my items

Well its been 4 weeks now i ordered on the 12th of de***ember lol. I ordered one single clen . I have a feeling its been seized althought i havent got any letter/ phone call etc from anyone. Even the USPS tracker hasnt updated since the 17th. WTF is going on anyone got any idea?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What country are you in?

arico is offline Banned
    Melbourne, Australia

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arico
    Melbourne, Australia
    You know clen is illegal right?? But you ordered at the worst time, it'll take a while because of Chrissy.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    bought something off ebay from yank land... and the tracker didn't update i waited a month for it.. i filed a clam with paypal and then the frigging thing turned up ... that was about 4months ago and the tracker still hasn't updated... i just waited 2 weeks for speaker stands and they were from syd and I'm only 10hrs drive away ..
    Last edited by Gym_; 01-09-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    You know clen is illegal right??
    YOUR KIDDING !!!! Wholly crap i better just order some Test E and C then... shittt thanks for letting us know... could have made a big ass mistake then ..

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_
    YOUR KIDDING !!!! Wholly crap i better just order some Test E and C then... shittt thanks for letting us know... could have made a big ass mistake then ..
    He already ordered it, it won't get through our customs! That and the fact that he's 19! Why r u being a twat?

Gym_ is offline Banned
    No I'm just so glad ya told me it was it illegal ... Dose anyone else know this ?
    Man i don't want to break the law just to get fit and healthy so I'm just going to go down load some movies on p2p and hit the bong instead.

thanks for the heads up man

No I'm just so glad ya told me it was it illegal ... Dose anyone else know this ?
    Man i don't want to break the law just to get fit and healthy so I'm just going to go down load some movies on p2p and hit the bong instead.

thanks for the heads up man
    Clen doesnt make you fit or healthy??
    Wtf! U need to go to bed bro, the op is asking where his order is, I am telling him it's a banned substance here and won't pass through customs! U don't order clen over the net!

And he is 19 so if he's looking for clen at this age he is probably overweight anyway and should fix his diet before he ever uses clen!

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    U don't order clen over the net!
    If you dont get it from the net then were do it get it from ? Woolworths, Kmart ?
    Ofcoce he knows that its not legit or he would not have ordered it off the net he would of went and bought it at Big W ...
    2nd i didn't see his age so ill give you that one ..
    3rd i must be a big of idiot as him because i just bought some off the net to
    4th its not bed time its gym time.. off to go smash a few sets .. its been 2 days im geting crabby

If you dont get it from the net then were do it get it from ? Woolworths, Kmart ?
    Sorry mate, can't fish/ask for sources on here, read the rules!

Well u just wasted your money then didn't you! And ur a big boy! You shouldn't use clen ! Have you done any BW?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Ar-r takes ages to get anything into australia, i know its not their fault but our customs hold items for ages and dont update the tracking system at all. From the last 5-6 orders ive seen mates do it takes on average 1-2 months for anything to pop up.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Bugger it i give up i dont have the enagy to debat this with you.. you know best.
    don't get clen off the net, and you cant get it into oz, and don't take clen if you want to lose weight.
    Last edited by Gym_; 01-09-2012 at 08:02 AM.

arico is offline Banned
    Wtf calm down. How did u no I was 19? Also the tracker finally updated As of right now it's saying customs clearance: AUstralia I guess the next step is gonna say seized
    Or cleared

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Let us know what happins... be intrested in finding out

arico is offline Banned
    fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

order still says customs clearance. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Goodbye sweet clen

Might be a few more days im dreading the line, Customs seized or something along that.lol. dear god hope not tho.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Sounds like ya fuked .. ya get it from ar ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im surprised they even tried to get that to you. its damn near impossible with customs on your island
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Well i have orderd some too.. so will see if i get mine..

arico is offline Banned
    WTF still havent got it? still says the same thing on the tracking page. Is there anyone i can call up? Customs? how do i know what airport its at? could be sydney or melbourne.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Its gone brother... ..

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Id say they have kept it for them selves seeing they haven't sent you a notice ... oops disappeared sorry about that no idea what was in it.. Ps my fat ass wife says thanks for the free clen

arico is offline Banned
    fffs, can i ring them anyone got a number? i heard of people ringing before

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Doude... are you fuking serious .. you going to ring up and ask for your illegal drug shipment ???

arico is offline Banned
    just got the customs letter its been seized. **** my life!

Thread Information