arico is offline Banned

Impressive on my second order. Shipping time

As most of you are aware i ordered some clen off ar-r and not only did it take almost 1.5 months to reach australia but the other day i got a letter from customs saying it was confiscated. FML. It was also held up at the chicago processing facility. This time around i ordered Tamox, liquidex, and clomid only to check the tracking this morning and within 4 days its now on its way here. On way to destination. Ar-r I am impressed

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arico
    As most of you are aware i ordered some clen off ar-r and not only did it take almost 1.5 months to reach australia but the other day i got a letter from customs saying it was confiscated. FML. It was also held up at the chicago processing facility. This time around i ordered Tamox, liquidex, and clomid only to check the tracking this morning and within 4 days its now on its way here. On way to destination. Ar-r I am impressed
    Did ar-r resend your order?

arico is offline Banned
    nope i ordered the first time only one single Clen and it was seized which took 1.5 months. So the other day i ordered all my PCT gear after i found out it was legal to import them. I wouldnt bother resending my first order(clen) because it will never get thru

Maxpain is offline New Member
    Good stuff man. Thanks for posting

Thread Information