kolaking is offline Associate Member

Is anyone at ar-r going to help me with my order?????

THIS SHOULD BE RESHIPPED TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS THAT WAS LISTED ON YOUR CC/ORDER CONFIRMATION YOU SENT ME, I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU SHIPPED IT TOO NOR HAVE I EVER LIVED IN THAT STATE. IF THE PACKAGE IS GOING TO BE SHIPPED BACK TO YOU, I DON'T SEE WHY IN THE INTEREST OF GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT YOU COULD NOT RE-SHIP THE ORDER OUT IMMEDIATELY.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS SHOWING WHERE YOU SHIPPED IT TO WITH YOUR IDEAL SOLUTION, FOLLOWED BY MY ORDER/SHIPPING CONFIRMATION YOUR COMPANY SENT ME.

EDITED, please refrain from posting Names, orders details within the open forum.

AR-R
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-05-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Archaxx is offline New Member
    at least you got a tracking number,,, i got shit

Kolaking,

Not sure what the problem is.....BUT.....i can say confidently that all is well with your order. It shows that is was placed March 30th, it was processed and shipped out on April 2nd. USPS has yet to update their end with shipping information, but that should change hopefully before you receive your order. Sometimes USPS can take a bit longer than we'd like, but your order is on its way. Shoot me a PM if you have any further questions.

AR-R

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaxx View Post
    at least you got a tracking number,,, i got shit
    when did you order.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I ordered march 30th. But the shipping Address they sent it too was was not my name or even my state even though the CC/Order confirmation listed the right shipping addy. So I don't see how everything is alright as Lion said.

No, it was sent to you....CS team got it wrong in your last email correspondence. All is well, all is well.

AR-R

true625 is offline New Member
    archaxx and kolaking, did you guys ever get your order? i want to order some of their products as well but im not going to if im going to have the same problem as you guys did! ive been screwed before by ordering off the internet i really dont want it to happen again! if someone can assure me that my order will be recieved by ME and not to another state then i will proceed with my orders! info please!

No, post office has not even recieved it yet. Ordered 10 days ago!

Thread Information