BigBosanac is offline Junior Member

Sent wrong thing.

Last night I tried ordering pins. I put "syringe with needle 23g by 1" 25pack" in my cart and updated quantity to 3 so I could get 75 total syringes with needles. Just looked at my order status which has been shipped and you sent me 1 25pack syringe with needle. And 3 25pack of needles. This is ridiculous. Order number is 200049866

tballz is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you put the wrong items in your cart. How did ar-r mess up your order? They print out what you input.

BibBosanac,

Yes, i show your order being placed last night. Here is what was purchased according to the store records:

1 x Syringe with needle: 3cc/mL 23G x 1" 25/Pack
    3 x Needles: 23G X 1" 25/Pack

If that is not right, shoot me a PM. I'll see if we can flag your order down before it gets shipped out. This is why there is a Order Summary page at the end of your checkout process before you hit submit

ar-r

Well all I put in was the syringe+needle and updated quantity to 3. I never put just needles in anyways. If I did, how'd I end up with 1 25pck syringes n 3 needles.

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by BigBosanac View Post
    Well all I put in was the syringe+needle and updated quantity to 3. I never put just needles in anyways. If I did, how'd I end up with 1 25pck syringes n 3 needles.

Pm sent
    No clue.....but we all know the Golden Rule of sales: The customer is always right!

As I mentioned in your PM, glad you caught this early, it was able to be fixed before the order was shipped, which is hard to do with my BLAZING FAST SHIPPING so props for that! Thanks for the order and take care,

ar-r

Awesome! Amazing customer service and I'll definitely be doing a lot more business with you. Sorry for the confusion. Pins arrived today, already! Will never be going anywhere else for my research needs.

Good to hear!

Thanks

ar-r

Thread Information