Animal NRG is offline Junior Member

what the hell AR

Orderd 1 bottle of clen 5 weeks ago. Have not recived anything what so ever regarding it. Even went onto the AR-R site and sent a email with no response. If i dont get some information about this. Im going to my bank and saying it was a unaproved transaction. Thank god i payed with credit card,

Who? What? When?

Shoot me a PM with your order number, I'll figure out the hell happened here. This is the first time I've heard of this, bro. We'll get you taken care of, and then some.

ar-r

Ares101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal NRG
    Orderd 1 bottle of clen 5 weeks ago. Have not recived anything what so ever regarding it. Even went onto the AR-R site and sent a email with no response. If i dont get some information about this. Im going to my bank and saying it was a unaproved transaction. Thank god i payed with credit card,
    A easy email could have worked instead of Coming on the forum and openly complaining about a sponsor basically. Ar-r is a awesome site and always willing to correct any miss communications or mistakes.

Animal NRG is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the response AR-R ill PM you now. And Ares read my original post. And then read it again. And then again. ANd then you will realise i already did what your telling me to do.

PM replied with tracking number.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares101

A easy email could have worked instead of Coming on the forum and openly complaining about a sponsor basically. Ar-r is a awesome site and always willing to correct any miss communications or mistakes.
    Funny how someone so new to this site has such a valuable opinion... Did u read the part where it says "ar-r questions and comments" ... Doesn't that suggest it's a great place to do so? Just sayin'

That is what this sub-forum is for. Questions and comments about my products, service, and shipping.

I have nothing to hide!

Yours

ar-r

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares101 View Post
    i've ordered from Ar-r several times myself. Always legit and fast.

I always give a vendor the benefit of the doubt first before publicly complaining. 99% of the time, it's usually a quick and easy fix.

just my .02

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    AR-R is top notch never had a problem.

Thread Information