PATE is offline New Member

order confirmation?

Hey AR, I never post so I cant pm. I have placed multiples orders from you in the past and always got a email with confirmation within a few hours of placing and have not received anything yet. I wouldnt really think anything about it but last order I didnt receive a shipping confirmation and once I sent message to you on website I got a reply back a few days later saying there was a mix up and then you shipped. I dont mean any harm just want to make sure all is good. Thank you.

Email customer service at [email protected]. Make sure to include the name you ordered with and your email.

Thats what I am taking about right there. Nothing but great service from you guys. Thank you for the quick reply and email has been sent. If there was a issue I'm sure it def is on the road to a quick fix. Thanks AR!

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Anyone know the promotion code for the 30%i off special? If so please PM me. I've been wanting to give arr a try; will post results.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the sale is 15% now
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

So I emailed you last night right after you told me to and also sent email this morning with order # just in case you needed that as well. Still havent got a reply from customer service. What kind of time frame are we looking at on reply to email?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    the sale is 15% now
    Sorry I thought I saw a 30% off floating around. Please pm me or let me know when it comes back.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by PATE View Post
    So I emailed you last night right after you told me to and also sent email this morning with order # just in case you needed that as well. Still havent got a reply from customer service. What kind of time frame are we looking at on reply to email?
    give them some time to respond. You did send it at night and it is the weekend now. They are a business and dont work 24/7

Ar-r always takes care of their customers. I'm sure it will get sorted out.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information