Thread: Need Help!!!!!

djj1234 is offline New Member

Need Help!!!!!

im new to the site, good quality information is hard to find now a days, heres my story and what im working with, bare with me for a second, i started on oral winny about 6 yrs ago and had amazing results i mean amazing results low carb diet and light workout plan brought me down 52 lbs in 12 weeks, i was on top of the world, well since then i have run out of sources and really let myself go,(dont ask, females) well back on track, its now 6 yrs later i have aquired a new temporary source so i picked up some british dragon label and stanoil on the front label stanozolol injectible oil based 25ml along with some british united labs 10ml winstrol injectible, i am back on the low carb high protein diet with moderate workout,( i work alot) my stats are 5'10'' and 300 lbs and im doing an injection of 1cc of oilbase along with 1cc of reg winny together every other day. its been 3 weeks now and im down 15 lbs i feel somewhat better but not amazing like i did with the oral winny years ago ( man that stuff made me feel like the hulk).

my question is this and please be honest i have had almost no luck with diets by themselves and this works, should i take the injectible orally and go that route since its the same compound or continue with the injections and go that route????

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    plain and simple you lack conviction, and can tell by your winded post your a bull shiter...what ever results you get they will not take until you change your lifestyle, injecting only winni or takingwinni orals by themselves is a bad idea, now that your older ...well at 5'10" 300 you need to stop all foreign chemicals and change your lifestyle....diets don't work!!!!that's a bunch of winny horseshit for a lazy person to say.........out

cb21253 is offline New Member
    Take some Clen and t3(your source can get it the same place he got the BD gear) along with good diet and hit the gym. Also if you are taking orals get some milk thistle for your liver. Good luck!!!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    djj...You need to get over to the nutrition section of this forum and post your diet. You'll get some help there. There's lots of great info in that section. In the mean time you need to stop all AAS and work on getting your diet worked out first. Good luck man.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here man here's the link................ http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHDYHVGuWqI

Thread Information