Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: ACE-031: Myostatin Inhibitor and Much More!

ACE-031: Myostatin Inhibitor and Much More!

A peptide that can significantly increase muscle mass as well as decrease body fat in research subjects, sounds amazing right? Well we would like to introduce you to ACE-031, a peptide with the capability to do just that.

ACE-031 is a recombinant fusion protein that acts as a synthetic activin, acting on receptor type IIb. That sounds pretty impressive doesn't it? In all reality it is, so let’s break down exactly what that means and what ACE-031 does in research subjects.

First of all a recombinant fusion protein is literally the combining of multiple proteins from separate dna sources. This is achieved via recombinant dna synthesis. There are 2 methods for manufacturing peptides; chemical synthesis and recombinant dna synthesis. ACE-031 is recombinant dna synthesized. This is the manner in which GH is synthesized to give you an idea of the manufacturing process. Recombinant dna synthesis is required for certain peptides to be biologically active (aka, to work) in your research subjects. ACE-031 is one of those peptides. As with all peptides where this expensive process is required for them to be active, this is how our ACE-031 is manufactured.

So now we know what ACE-031 is and and how it is synthesized so lets take a look at what it does and its effects. It is a synthetic activin that binds to receptor type IIb. So what is activin? Activin is a protein complex that binds to various receptors throughout the body, eliciting certain effects. ACE-031 acts as a synthetic activin and binds to receptor type IIb. This is a receptor that is prevalent in muscle tissue and happens to be the receptor that the protein myostatin binds to. With ACE-031 binding to this specific receptor it essentially "blocks" myostatin from binding to it and eliciting its effects. That is one of the primary benefits of ACE-031 in our research, its ability to keep myostatin from acting on our research subjects.

OK so ACE-031 blocks myostatin, so why is that so important? Well myostatin is a protein that limits and inhibits the growth & production of muscle tissue. You heard that right, it not only limits the size of the muscle cells but the number of muscle cells as well. It has been observed in cattle that myostatin deficient bulls have 40% more muscle tissue than those with normal levels of myostatin. Myostatin is certainly undesirable in our research and this peptides ability to block it may result in not only and increase in the size of muscle cells in research subjects, but also in the number of muscle cells in research subjects. This is more than exciting; a peptide that results in more and larger muscle cells in research subjects. Astounding.

What is even more amazing is ACE-031's benefits do not end there. There is more. In addition to the increase in muscle in research subjects there also comes an increase in lipolysis, the burning of body fat in our research subjects. Now one might say of course there is an increase in the burning of body fat, with an increase in muscle mass comes an increase in the burning of calories and thus body fat. While this is true the amount of body fat burned is not proportional to the increase in muscle mass alone, it is greater. So how can this be explained?

Leptin and adiponectin. Leptin is a hormone that plays a crucial role in both appetite and weight control. Adiponectin is a hormone that regulates glucose and increases fatty acid breakdown, allowing fat to more easily be used for fuel in research subjects. Research with ACE-031 seems to indicate that in addition to its effects on myostatin, ACE-031 also reduces leptin and increases adiponectin, which explains its ability to burn body fat in research subjects above and beyond that caused by the increase in muscle mass.

So there you have it, a peptide that blocks the protein in the body (myostatin) that inhibits the growth and formation of muscle cells, increases muscle mass, and burns body fat. A pretty amazing peptide and one we are proud to now be offering to you for use in your research. Like all our peptides our ACE-031 is of the highest quality, it is recombinant dna synthesized to ensure bioactivity in your research subjects, and is available to you right now in our store.

ACE-031 1mg

Refs:
    -Muscle Nerve. 2013 Mar;47(3):416-23. doi: 10.1002/mus.23539. Epub 2012 Nov 21.A single ascending-dose study of muscle regulator ACE-031 in healthy volunteers.Attie KM1, Borgstein NG, Yang Y, Condon CH, Wilson DM, Pearsall AE, Kumar R, Willins DA, Seehra JS, Sherman ML.
    - Kambadur R, Sharma M, Smith TP, Bass JJ (September 1997). "Mutations in myostatin (GDF8) in double-muscled Belgian Blue and Piedmontese cattle". Genome Res. 7 (9): 910–6. doi:10.1101/gr.7.9.910. PMID 9314496
    -Attisano L, Wrana JL, Montalvo E, Massagué J (1996). "Activation of signalling by the activin receptor complex.". Mol. Cell. Biol. 16 (3): 1066–73. PMC 231089. PMID 8622651.
    -McPherron AC, Lee SJ (1997). "Double muscling in cattle due to mutations in the myostatin gene". Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 94 (23): 12457–61. Bibcode:1997PNAS...9412457M. doi:10.1073/pnas.94.23.12457
    -Endocrinology. 2010 Sep;151(9):4289-300. doi: 10.1210/en.2010-0134. Epub 2010 Jun 23.A soluble activin receptor type IIb prevents the effects of androgen deprivation on body composition and bone health.Koncarevic A1, Cornwall-Brady M, Pullen A, Davies M, Sako D, Liu J, Kumar R, Tomkinson K, Baker T, Umiker B, Monnell T, Grinberg AV, Liharska K, Underwood KW, Ucran JA, Howard E, Barberio J, Spaits M, Pearsall S, Seehra J, Lachey J.
    -Ann Neurol. 2008 May;63(5):561-71. doi: 10.1002/ana.21338.A phase I/IItrial of MYO-029 in adult subjects with muscular dystrophy.Wagner KR1, Fleckenstein JL, Amato AA, Barohn RJ, Bushby K, Escolar DM, Flanigan KM, Pestronk A, Tawil R, Wolfe GI, Eagle M, Florence JM, King WM, Pandya S, Straub V, Juneau P, Meyers K, Csimma C, Araujo T, Allen R, Parsons SA, Wozney JM, Lavallie ER, Mendell JR

ACE-031 1mg
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-30-2015 at 09:38 AM.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Interesting....so would this stack well with follistatin?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Interesting....so would this stack well with follistatin?
    Thats a good question. They are both myostatin inhibitors but Im not sure about any synergy or stacking them. I'll be watching this thread for more responses to that.

Blog Entries
    im curious to know how many ml per vial...I mean after you reconstitute it how many doses and how do you dose it?...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im curious to know how many ml per vial...I mean after you reconstitute it how many doses and how do you dose it?...
    Yeah this stuff is pretty new, Id like to hear more about it as well. I dont know the dosing and stuff at all.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post

I read 1mg/week but not sure if that's divided or taken at once.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I read 1mg/week but not sure if that's divided or taken at once.
    From what I am reading it has a long half life but Id probably split it into 2 doses...

Thread Information