Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Jredwine's Avatar
    Jredwine is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    105

    pt-141 is....AMAZING!

    I bought some pt-141 and all I can say is...WOW! It starts out a little rough from the nausea and flushing, but after that subsides...watch out! Its like being 13 again. I highly recommend this product. .5mg's was plenty and the effect has been going on for at least 12 hours as of now. The eq and the O were nothing short of amazing.

    It feels good to travel back in time!

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,100
    Yes it is. Effective product.

  3. #3
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Jredwine View Post
    I bought some pt-141 and all I can say is...WOW! It starts out a little rough from the nausea and flushing, but after that subsides...watch out! Its like being 13 again. I highly recommend this product. .5mg's was plenty and the effect has been going on for at least 12 hours as of now. The eq and the O were nothing short of amazing.

    It feels good to travel back in time!
    Wow, half a mg?? It takes me 3-4mg for it to work effectively. Lucky dawg, Im happy for you bro.

  4. #4
    Jredwine's Avatar
    Jredwine is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    105
    I'll tell ya..I was skeptical at first. The nausea and flushing hit me about 15-20 mins after injection and lasted a good 3 hours. After that it was intense. Now when my wife sees my red face and purple ears she will know it's game time! Im a 2 pump chump but so is she so it works. Woth 4 kids ya have to be! Lol!

    Hopefully this helps anyone on the edge! If you get sick almost immediately you know your stiff is legit.

  5. #5
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Lol@ "two pump chump"

    I get the flushing immediately afterwards and it lasts for about 20mins or so. But i seem to have to take a LOT of it to work.

  6. #6
    Moparman's Avatar
    Moparman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    317
    Is this something you add bac water to??

  7. #7
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman View Post
    Is this something you add bac water to??
    No, it's lyophilized. You reconstitute like hCG .

  8. #8
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    the younger you are, apparently, the less you need

  9. #9
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    How much do you have to give to a women?

    And what do you mean by flushing?

  10. #10
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    How much do you have to give to a women?

    And what do you mean by flushing?
    THE flushing is similar to a low grade niacin flush, it just lasts longer............

  11. #11
    Jonnyg419's Avatar
    Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    512
    Is it good to take post cycle, or do your hormones need to be in balance for it to work properly?

  12. #12
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    Is it good to take post cycle, or do your hormones need to be in balance for it to work properly?
    Thats a VERY good question!

    Sadly i don't have anything to contribute, but i am sub'd for some answers.

  13. #13
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    No, it's lyophilized. You reconstitute like hCG.
    I add bac water to my hcg ?

  14. #14
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    Is it good to take post cycle, or do your hormones need to be in balance for it to work properly?
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Thats a VERY good question!

    Sadly i don't have anything to contribute, but i am sub'd for some answers.
    unlike pde5i's that work on a vascular pathway, pt141 works along a neurological pathway.

    the more your system is dialed in hormonally, the less PT you will need to get a good effect. as you get older and you begin to exhibit "old man's disease" like ED, etc. due to excess E or low T, then you will need more to overcome these issues. But either way, 2mg is quite a bit, and works well for most older gentlemen.

  15. #15
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    unlike pde5i's that work on a vascular pathway, pt141 works along a neurological pathway.

    the more your system is dialed in hormonally, the less PT you will need to get a good effect. as you get older and you begin to exhibit "old man's disease" like ED, etc. due to excess E or low T, then you will need more to overcome these issues. But either way, 2mg is quite a bit, and works well for most older gentlemen.
    I understand the first part.

    And the 'old man's disease" is nothing more than Adropause, which needs to be addressed and brought to the forefront in every nation on earth. But that's another story..

  16. #16
    Jonnyg419's Avatar
    Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    unlike pde5i's that work on a vascular pathway, pt141 works along a neurological pathway.

    the more your system is dialed in hormonally, the less PT you will need to get a good effect. as you get older and you begin to exhibit "old man's disease" like ED, etc. due to excess E or low T, then you will need more to overcome these issues. But either way, 2mg is quite a bit, and works well for most older gentlemen.
    Of course Times Roman................so what your telling me is??? You need a higher dose when your T levels are lower as they would be Post Cycle?

  17. #17
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

    Wow, half a mg?? It takes me 3-4mg for it to work effectively. Lucky dawg, Im happy for you bro.
    Or....you need more because your libido is already a raging inferno and it takes a bigger dose to effect you! Just a matter of perspective. lol

    Muscle Ink - Sent from my iPhone

  18. #18
    mr.slippyfist69's Avatar
    mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    177
    God dmn.....after reading this post I will be on the prowl for a legit version for sure....

  19. #19
    mr.slippyfist69's Avatar
    mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    177
    Sorry I was not done....lol....what type of pin would one use for this?...

  20. #20
    mr.slippyfist69's Avatar
    mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    177
    @mickyknox---why does ar-r sell bac water with it and Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10mL? Which to use?

  21. #21
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69
    @mickyknox---why does ar-r sell bac water with it and Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10mL? Which to use?
    Doesn't matter. Most prefer bacstat because of the BA included but most brands of NaCl include a BA additive and those that don't, the NaCl works just fine.

    MuscleInk

  22. #22
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69 View Post
    God dmn.....after reading this post I will be on the prowl for a legit version for sure....
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69 View Post
    Sorry I was not done....lol....what type of pin would one use for this?...
    easy to find.

    same theory as insulin . the smaller the better - 31 ga is so small you can barely feel it

  23. #23
    mr.slippyfist69's Avatar
    mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    177
    Very easy to find, same place I get all my AI and PCT gear. My mind fries out sometimes....duh it is a friken' AR-r thread! I have BAC for my HCG mixing anyway so that's convenient. I'm not sure who is more pumped about this me or my girl.....I'll be waiting at the mailbox for this one...thanks guy's.

  24. #24
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm just going to take a wild guess this peptide it makes you horny?

  25. #25
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69 View Post
    Very easy to find, same place I get all my AI and PCT gear. My mind fries out sometimes....duh it is a friken' AR-r thread! I have BAC for my HCG mixing anyway so that's convenient. I'm not sure who is more pumped about this me or my girl.....I'll be waiting at the mailbox for this one...thanks guy's.
    Dont forget to report back to this thread with dosages and effects.

    Also, take a quick moment to go over your body and check for moles before administering PT141. Then recheck afterwards for any differences.

  26. #26
    T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    270
    I know this is an old thread but I didn't want to start a new one when I don't really have a question but a comment.

    I just got some pt-141 hoping the wife would eventually try it. I don't need it at all but I told her I was gonna see what the hype is all about. She got mad that I was gonna use it because she said she was the one who needed it to keep up with me. She has a good sex drive. It's just not as strong as mine. So I mixed it up and she immediately pinned herself with it. She doesn't want me using it cause she wants it for herself. I mean, I can get more you know. Well that went way better than I expected! Now I just can't wait to see how it works later tonight. It's 130pm now. I hope to be blowing drawers up by 9pm.
    Woo hoo!

  27. #27
    sctxms is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    26
    Sorry I have question because I screwed up with mine. I added 2.5ml of water to 10mg of pt 141. If my pins only go .5 ml how much of a dose should I pin into my rat? I order new stuff and plan on just adding 1 ml to it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •