dogtags is offline Associate Member

RUI/ARR Under-dosage issues

Good Morning everyone. Before I begin, in no way am I putting down AR-R or RUI, I have used these guys for over a year and have been the first place I started actually getting a few things from. Just recently I have been experiencing some concerning problems.

The first thing I used for AR-R was the Clen , since I had nothing to compare it to, I thought it was amazing, but the effects diminished rather fast and were not as potent as I had imagined.

The second (which i am on now) is T3. I am on week 2 and at 100mg(which is .5 on the oral sirenge they give you) (currently on a cycle of Test E @ 600mg/wk) and I have noticed absolutely nothing from it.

I recently got past my bout with test flu( 101 temp for 3 days is a damn nightmare) so some of the signs that report T3 as working (i.e , Sweating, high temperature, lethargy,) were all from the flu.

I have recently got in touch with a awesome source who provides me with some quantity sruff and I had obtained some clen from him.. The clen was very stong compared to ARR, not overdosed strong, it just made me feel like what people had explained clen to be.

So my concern is this, I currently have Nolva and Clomid for my PCT, and Aromasin during cycle @ 12.5mg EOD all from AR-R. While under-dosing of Clen and T3 is just a disappointment, under-dosing of my AI and PCT stuff can be a big problem. I have the option to get All of the above from my source (excluding Armoasin, it will have to be Adex), but at a price. I just do not want to be mid cycle to find out that my Armonasin is bunk..

Any input would be appreciated as always, again this is not a bash at AR-R, i still appreciate these guys, this has just been my experience.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing exclude a bad batch, However I have some of clen and its very potent...

idk about the T3.

your best bet woukd be to talk to them and they may try to arrange something.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I've never tried any liquid oral products so cannot comment on the quality but what I can tell you the active ingredient (in this case t3)
    Is only stable for a short period of time so may possibly be degraded depending on the date of manufacture

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Have you contacted them? I use their t3 exclusively and it is exceptional. In fact I switched to their t3 after trying purity solutions t3,which was f-ing garbage. (this is a long time ago now)
    BTW it is stable for a year and a half if proper ph is achieved so thats kind of nonsense.
    Send them your batch # ..in fact post it up I still have the bottles of t3 ive used and one half used now I know is good.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Have you contacted them? I use their t3 exclusively and it is exceptional. In fact I switched to their t3 after trying purity solutions t3,which was f-ing garbage. (this is a long time ago now)
    BTW it is stable for a year and a half if proper ph is achieved so thats kind of nonsense.
    Send them your batch # ..in fact post it up I still have the bottles of t3 ive used and one half used now I know is good.
    I'm just going by sigma Aldrich standards it all depends on what's used to make it stable

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'm using their T3 and Clen right now. The Clen is def. legit. At 100mcg I feel like a fkn rocket ship. I had a lenghty discussion with ARR before buying the T3 due to many reports that T3 is not stable in liquid for and the fact that there is so much info stating that liquid T3 is only stable for a short time. ARR assured me that they use a different method to manufacture the T3 then most research co. just for this reason.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I'm using their T3 and Clen right now. The Clen is def. legit. At 100mcg I feel like a fkn rocket ship. I had a lenghty discussion with ARR before buying the T3 due to many reports that T3 is not stable in liquid for and the fact that there is so much info stating that liquid T3 is only stable for a short time. ARR assured me that they use a different method to manufacture the T3 then most research co. just for this reason.
    So you drink the T3? I've never used it before. I figured you injected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you drink the T3? I've never used it before. I figured you injected it.
    No...T3 is a thyroid med. taken oraly in pill or liquid form

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    No...T3 is a thyroid med. taken oraly in pill or liquid form
    How is the bioavailbilty of it if it's taken orally? I've never taken anything to lose weight before.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How is the bioavailbilty of it if it's taken orally? I've never taken anything to lose weight before.
    Honestly I'm not sure what the % would be.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly I'm not sure what the % would be.
    I think I read in a USP mongraph that the scientific term for T3 availability is "Fvn Plenty" honestly its kinda like sleeping with John Holmes and worrying about adequate penetration....

On a serious note I would contact RUI and let them know, they are very receptive to customer feedback and always happy to try to resolve any problem in the most expedient and effective fashion possible.

Quote Originally Posted by far from massive View Post
    i think i read in a usp mongraph that the scientific term for t3 availability is "fvn plenty" honestly its kinda like sleeping with john holmes and worrying about adequate penetration....

On a serious note i would contact rui and let them know, they are very receptive to customer feedback and always happy to try to resolve any problem in the most expedient and effective fashion possible.
    bahahahahahah

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used there clen and it is anything but weak. Didn't take enough taurine and water one day and I thought I was going to turn inside out from the cramps. Never got sea-sick in my life (42 yrs. old and love to fish) until I took ar-r 's clen before a day on the water and hurled over the side of the boat. Hope you get it straightened out with them.

Thread Information