justo is offline Associate Member
    Hey everyone I'm thinking about starting a cycle in a month or so but I wanted some advice of some more experienced people.

I was going to start with TEST E 500ml a week for 12 weeks split in to two jabs 250ml Monday and 250ml Thursdays along with dbol 40mg a day for the first 6 weeks

Could someone give me some advice on a pct and when the best time to use it is?

This is my first cycle I am 23 and 70kg quite lean

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    How tall are you?

Whats you body fat?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1429832148.jpg 
Views:	1779 
Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	137611

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    23 is a bit young hold off till your 25 so your fully delevoped, test only for first cycle is recommended how long have you been training?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    How tall are you?

Whats you body fat?
    I'd say between 12-15% and I am 5, 10''
    Ive been training for about 3 years though about 6 months ago I had to stop due to some problems. Been gymmin hard recently though. I did hear a test only cycle would be good for starter but I was told that stacking with dbol would make it a lot better. Thanks for your replies in advance

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Justo the only advice you need is to head over to the nutrition forum and seriously work on your diet 5'10 at 154lbs and 15%bf tells me your diet is sorely lacking. We have some great guys over there and I'd recommend another 12kgs of muscle before you start cycling.

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Justo the only advice you need is to head over to the nutrition forum and seriously work on your diet 5'10 at 154lbs and 15%bf tells me your diet is sorely lacking. We have some great guys over there and I'd recommend another 12kgs of muscle before you start cycling.

Good luck
    This is the best advice ^^^ please hold off until you gain some more weight naturally. This will give you a great base to cycle off once you have built this foundation. Also head over to the workout section and post your routine we may be able to help you pack on some more LBM while your naturally bulking

I agree with guys.

Without solid base you wont be able to hold any gains after cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

This is the best advice ^^^ please hold off until you gain some more weight naturally. This will give you a great base to cycle off once you have built this foundation. Also head over to the workout section and post your routine we may be able to help you pack on some more LBM while your naturally bulking
    I do agree that my diet is not the best i do try to eat every 2-3 hours for example when I wake up I'll have porridge then eat steak and rice before I go to the gym along with a protein shake. Then After training ill have another shake and eat some jacket potato and beans and have another bowl of porridge. 2-3 hours later ill eat again but maybe not so clean like a pizza or burger and chips and so on. I do need to clean up my diet for sure but I'm literally going for bulk at the mo. this maybe a newb question but how can you tell from my weight and bf that my diet is crap? Thanks a lot people I really appreciate your advice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Not crap mate, I didn't use that word. Perhaps I could have been more clear, your diet is clearly insufficient to build muscle in view of your height/weight/bodyfat ratio. Even if your food choices are good you simply aren't eating enough to facilitate growth. So it is lacking in calories at least. Whether those calories are missing from carbs or protein or fat or a combination, they are still missing. You may have a high metabolism and need more than most to gain, you may just be overestimating what you do it. Most people who come here are amazed at how little they actually do eat when we break it all down for them.

Read this and post your proposed bulking diet in the nutrition forum

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...%2A%2A%2A.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome Justo.

Like the others have said, you need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Thanks everyone that helped me out on my post I appreciate it. I'm upping my daily calories to about 4000 a day sticking to my 4 days a week in the gym. Monday, Tuesdays, rest Wednesday, then back in Thursdays and Fridays.

Thread Information