Thread: liq Albut

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

liq Albut

Curious on dosing Albut. Cant realy find any info.

Lion u have a suggestion?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id start as low as 3mg-2x/day and take it from there. You will prob end up between 6-9mgs-2x/day for a total of 12-18mgs/daily. You should take it with ketotifen. This will allow the albut to be effective at reasonable dosages and prevent the beta receptor down-regulation b2 agonist like clen or albut cause. This allows you to also run it without taking time off. For example with 1mg ketotifen at night right beofre bed (this is imporant - the time-as it makes you very tired) you can run albut for 6-8 weeks straight and not do a 2week on 2 week off protocol. Hope that helps!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id start as low as 3mg-2x/day and take it from there. You will prob end up between 6-9mgs-2x/day for a total of 12-18mgs/daily. You should take it with ketotifen. This will allow the albut to be effective at reasonable dosages and prevent the beta receptor down-regulation b2 agonist like clen or albut cause. This allows you to also run it without taking time off. For example with 1mg ketotifen at night right beofre bed (this is imporant - the time-as it makes you very tired) you can run albut for 6-8 weeks straight and not do a 2week on 2 week off protocol. Hope that helps!
    Jimmy def helps. And actually didn't know about the keto. Ive done it with clen . For some reason slipped my mind ti even think I would need it with the albut.

Thread Information