the751 is offline New Member

AR-R Shipment to Canada

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you guys know I got my products in 9 days flat. They passed customs and entered Ontario without a hitch. I also just found out that if you use your USPS tracking code number on the CanadaPost website you can track where your package is in more detail after its passed the boarder.

I do have one problem though, I ordered Liquid Albut, T3 and Keto. The T3 and Keto came sealed in plastic wrap but the Albut came without one and the seal was broken. I am unsure as to how much of the liquid has escaped. I can post pictures if requested. I was wondering what I should do at this point to see if it's safe to still administer or if I should reorder another product.

Anyways, Im happy with how fast the order came!

Regards,
    Nik

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    They started a thread saying they were switching over to new tops without a shrink wrap seal or something. I forget exactly what it said. Anyway if i recall the albuterol is red so it should be pretty easy to see if any leaked out. Glad you got you stuff no problem. My boy Juced orders from Canada all the time without issue apparently so thats a good sign for you canucks!

the751 is offline New Member
    Oh okay, It looks like a bit came out but Im going to assume not enough to really cause me any issues. Hoping to order again after seeing if the results are good.

Thread Information