Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By base4291ball
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: First order from ar-r

almightyrandy is offline Junior Member

Talking First order from ar-r

hello guys a little skeptical at first but after seeing all the posts here thought id give it a go.
    just some pins for research

ordered last night and still says processing hoping i receive it sometimes this week 2-3 days shipping I'm in the states

Quote Originally Posted by almightyrandy
    hello guys a little skeptical at first but after seeing all the posts here thought id give it a go. just some pins for research ordered last night and still says processing hoping i receive it sometimes this week 2-3 days shipping I'm in the states
    They're good man, quick shipping too! You'll be satisfied...

~Base
    Last edited by base4291ball; 05-05-2014 at 11:18 PM.
    almightyrandy likes this.

thanks base they must be great everyone talks highly of them with great costumer service and shipping. As soon as i get my order i will be posting again on my thoughts on Ar-r . thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by almightyrandy
    thanks base they must be great everyone talks highly of them with great costumer service and shipping. As soon as i get my order i will be posting again on my thoughts on Ar-r. thanks again
    Yeah dude any other questions just post away!

~Base

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almightyrandy View Post
    hello guys a little skeptical at first but after seeing all the posts here thought id give it a go.
    just some pins for research

ordered last night and still says processing hoping i receive it sometimes this week 2-3 days shipping I'm in the states
    Im sorry did you say something..there is this pic in the top left corner of your post that I just cannot seem to take my eyes off of...
    Anyway arr has done right by me for quite a long time. Im sure you will be pleased and if not for some reason you will be well taken care of. Its not BS - they really are a first class operation.\
    You will prob receive it by Friday or Saturday if all goes smooth with PO. They (arr) are a mon-fri operation.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-05-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    almightyrandy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Im sorry did you say something..there is this pic in the top left corner of your post that I just cannot seem to take my eyes off of...
    Anyway arr has done right by me for quite a long time. Im sure you will be pleased and if not for some reason you will be well taken care of. Its not BS - they really are a first class operation.\
    You will prob receive it by Friday or Saturday if all goes smooth with PO. They (arr) are a mon-fri operation.
    haha jimmy I'm taking it as you like the picture you see..
    wow i hope so! shipping seems first class

sorry guys think I'm having a little too much fun with the emojis

kcwebguy is offline Junior Member
    I received my first AR-R order in two days! I was surprised at how fast I received my order...

Quote Originally Posted by kcwebguy View Post
    I received my first AR-R order in two days! I was surprised at how fast I received my order...
    thanks for the info! just if anyone is curious or views this in the future (i know i view old threads) Ar-r has GREAT costumer service been emailing back all day sent me my tracking and made sure i had it when i emailed them with my concerns thumbs up for them seriously

Thread Information