Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RUI-Products

Thread: International customers please read.

International customers please read.

International customers: Be advised of the laws for importing products to your country. Please note that we do not advise you placing large orders, as large order do get flagged at the borders. Please review our policy on seized orders.

Customer service advises to break up larger orders into smaller ones. Please, adhere to this advice.

Yours,

ar-r

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    What do you recommend being small sized orders? Looking to order into Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by deltapapatango View Post
    What do you recommend being small sized orders? Looking to order into Canada.
    Only a few items...

We've had great success with Canadian orders.

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    Thinking two each of three products - seem ok? Sorry about the nagging I want to be specific with the border.

I don't want to make any guarantees....It depends on the mood of the customs officer.

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    Hello ar-r .I am thinking of ordering some clenbuterol .I currently live in greece....

Can you tell me if it is too dangerous for customs reasons to ship here??Have you shipped to Greece before?

Also i was checking out the website but i can't find what payment methods are available...Can you please inform me on this?

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTimer View Post
    Hello ar-r .I am thinking of ordering some clenbuterol .I currently live in greece....

Can you tell me if it is too dangerous for customs reasons to ship here??Have you shipped to Greece before?

Also i was checking out the website but i can't find what payment methods are available...Can you please inform me on this?

Thank you very much.
    I have no idea what the laws of your customs are. I do know that clen is hard to get through any customs.

We take any major credit card.

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    thank you very much

gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,

What is your experience with UK customs? I am thinking to order Liquid T3 and Cia. What would be the recommended amount?

Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Hey guys,

What is your experience with UK customs? I am thinking to order Liquid T3 and Cia. What would be the recommended amount?
    UK customs is usually pretty easy going but I make no guarantees. The less of the order the better the chance.
    gorog25 likes this.

MacMatrix is offline New Member
    I tried to place an order and it said that shipping was unavailable in my area. I live in Texas. Does this sound right to you??

Quote Originally Posted by MacMatrix View Post
    I tried to place an order and it said that shipping was unavailable in my area. I live in Texas. Does this sound right to you??
    No that doesn't make sense. Not sure what the issue would be. Other Texas orders are coming in.

Contact [email protected] include name and address.

Quote Originally Posted by MacMatrix View Post
    It goes by where you're shipping to, so if his billing is in Texas, but you're trying to ship needles to a restricted state, it'll give you an error.

MacMatrix is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    It goes by where you're shipping to, so if his billing is in Texas, but you're trying to ship needles to a restricted state, it'll give you an error.
    I wasnt trying to ship needles. Ill will contact customer service. Thanks

Thread Information