madbald is offline New Member

Thumbs up Lg Science Methyl 1-d Good Results

I Have Cycled Methyl 1-d And Obtained Good Results.

Used 6 Caps. Per Day For 4 Weeks. Also Took Formadrol With It For Added Insurance Against Estrogen Build Up 3 Caps Per. Day. I Used Cold Fusion No2/creatine Along With The Cycle. I Did Not Bother With The Liquid Masterdrol Because It Sounded More Expensive And Less Potent Than Its Predecesor. Along With A Proper Diet With Adequate Protein Intake.

Here Are The Results: 40lbs. Increase On Bench. With Proportional Increases In All Other Major Compound Lifts. An 8lb. Gain In Dry Body Weight With 2% Body Fat Loss. Not Bad For A 38y/o Man.

I Had Been Stuck At Plateau For Mos. Also Prior To This Cycle.

No Side Effects Noted, Madbald.

Newguy4it is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info...

Thanks, Lance

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I think Methyl 1-D works too. I would also take 6caps every workout day. I stacked 1-D with 1-GH-1, and sometimes before, and always after i would take some musclemilk. I definately noticed gains. My bench went up too about 60-70lbs. I had a more leaner look as well. So i think my body fat went down and i gained about 7lbs of dry weight. I recommend Methyl 1-D. I also recommend stacking it with some protien to really see the gains. Hope this helps.

smeegle is offline New Member
    What did you use for your pct?...if any?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I didn't use anything for a pct. Methyl 1-D already blocks estrogen so i was really worried about that. The stack that i was taking wasn't really toxic for the liver so I didn't need any milk thisle either. After 6wks I'd cycle off for 2 then restart the stack.

Thread Information