Thread: Protein Pudding

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Protein Pudding

Another member recently shared this idea with me... for the life of me I can't remember who, but if it was you - THANK YOU!!!

I've been playing around with it, always trying to make it a bit more 'enriched'. Here's what I've done to it:

1 scoop chocolate casein protein (I use ON casein)
    1/2 cup liquid egg whites
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used the chocolate flavored variety)
    1tsp chunky natty PB

You can add splenda/stevia to sweeten it if you'd like. Personally, I find it's perfect as is. Also, you may need to use a bit more/less almond milk to create your desired consistency. Personally, I like it very 'liquidy', and I find 1 cup of liquid per 1 scoop of powder works pretty well. Also, I've used a full cup of egg whites and ditched the almond milk all together and it was just as good IMO. You'll be getting a solid 50g protein, 50% egg whites, 50% casein. Not bad!

I've found a way to mix it with literally no chunks (i.e. balls of dry powder) at all. I add the powder to a bowl first, then just pour the liquid(s) on top. The key is to use a wire whip (what most of you probably refer to as a whisk) to really agitate and incorporate everything. It quite literally comes out like a creamy pudding!!! Every once in a while you'll get a bite of a peanut from the PB... awesome!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember something like this from about a year ago. I remember making it once. I was thinking it may have been slimmerme, but I'm not sure. Speaking of slimmerme, is she still around? Haven't seen her since I've been back.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I remember something like this from about a year ago. I remember making it once. I was thinking it may have been slimmerme, but I'm not sure. Speaking of slimmerme, is she still around? Haven't seen her since I've been back.
    Definitely wasn't Slimmer. It was a male member and was only like a week ago, lol. I just can't remember who. Pretty sure it's somebody I know fairly well too!

Slimmer is still around, although I guess not as frequently as she used to be. You'll see her here from time to time. Shoot her a PM, i'm sure she'll see it soon!

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I was making this with cottage cheese, eggs and pro powder. When I froze it, it came out pretty decent.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    It was Jasc GB

^^ thanks RC!

Thread Information