Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ostarine

SkinnyMochaJoe is offline New Member

Ostarine

So Andarine seems to have this fairly nasty metabolite that is probably the cause of the vision problems that most experience while taking it and from what I've read seems to be the least anabolic of the SARMs . Ostarine on the other hand is in its third stage of clinical trials and sounds almost to good to be true, does anyone have any first hand experience with this stuff? Would love to hear what people think of it.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    It is not available since the last time I have looked.

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMochaJoe View Post
    So Andarine seems to have this fairly nasty metabolite that is probably the cause of the vision problems that most experience while taking it and from what I've read seems to be the least anabolic of the SARMs. Ostarine on the other hand is in its third stage of clinical trials and sounds almost to good to be true, does anyone have any first hand experience with this stuff? Would love to hear what people think of it.
    Ostarine seems to be some very legit stuff, if Gtx's Phase II trials are any indication. I don't know where you'd get your hands on it.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ If it was out Ar-r would be supplying it thus it is probably not real.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessRockwell View Post
    Finally,I found a site that sells it. but it is expensive. Who wants to chip....?
    It's probably not ostarine but andarine.

nyspqr is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I would also wait until ar-r has it. You know they are legit.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Ar-r thought their sarms was ostarine at first because the certificate of authenticity said so. As it turns out the company running the tests had it wrong in their database and it was actually andarine and not ostarine.

I wouldn't trust this liferesearch company. I do trust ar-r.
    Last edited by Walnutz; 05-05-2010 at 01:09 PM.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I'll wait until ar-r gets ostarine.

Quote Originally Posted by ChessRockwell View Post
    The CAS number that's listed (1202044-20-9) doesn't correspond with Ostarine...the CAS# corresponds to some weird radiolabeled tracer form of Ostarine...I wouldn't trust it until I see some actual lab results, H-NMR or the like.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    10mg / $480 Out Of Stock
    50mg / $980 Out Of Stock
    200mg / $2580 Out Of Stock

can't wait

to see how this pans out

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^ If it was out Ar-r would be supplying it thus it is probably not real.
    very true, if ostarine were available then ar-r would be selling it. They usually get this stuff first.

jay.ice is offline Junior Member
    did anyone have anyfurther information on this product?

is there any indication when they will have access to it? does it take a certain amout of time?

endus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifterjaydawg View Post
    very true, if ostarine were available then ar-r would be selling it. They usually get this stuff first.
    Where do you get this info - they were the last one to come out with S4. Actually C**** from another site were selling it for about 1 1/2 year before.

endus is offline Associate Member
    I've just read that one of the vendor in another forum is actually coming out with a Ostarine copy. Yes Ostarine, not S4 in few weeks. We'll see if this is true.

endurojerz is offline Banned
    I was under the impression that the real chemical formula for ostarine was not released by GTx. I called out one supplier on it recently and they advised there must have been a typo on their website and that it was really andarine. But that's an honest mistake. Haha

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    edited
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-10-2010 at 07:44 PM.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    just did some research,

s4 is in fact a sarm called adarine, which in animal studies was shown to be the weakest sarm at increasing lbm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andarine

Other sarms like ostarine are the more powerful sarms that are better in increasing LBM...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostarine

I think I may have found some real Ostarine being offered at a normal-ish price:

http://www.uniquemicals.com/product_...products_id=28

$99.95 for a bottle of 30ml.

I'm a bit leery of buying from people I haven't heard of, but I feel like taking the plunge. I think they got the structure right, and the lab tests look good. I figure if they scam me I'll get my money back through Google Checkout.

Has anyone else heard of this site? Thoughts?

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    50mg/ML?

cant be ostarine people were messin around with 3mg doses

Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    50mg/ML?

cant be ostarine people were messin around with 3mg doses
    Well, old people got 3mg doses for the phase II trials. But what's enough to stop old people from losing muscle mass isn't necessarily the most effective dose- it's an effective dose without any side effects. I figure I'll just dilute my first few doses just to see.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklesmcgee View Post
    I think I may have found some real Ostarine being offered at a normal-ish price:

http://www.uniquemicals.com/product_...products_id=28

$99.95 for a bottle of 30ml.

I'm a bit leery of buying from people I haven't heard of, but I feel like taking the plunge. I think they got the structure right, and the lab tests look good. I figure if they scam me I'll get my money back through Google Checkout.

Has anyone else heard of this site? Thoughts?

Hmmmm, I'm definitely interested... but that website ONLY offers Ostarine, with S4 "available soon". Are they new, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    Hmmmm, I'm definitely interested... but that website ONLY offers Ostarine, with S4 "available soon". Are they new, I wonder?
    I've been looking for Ostarine for a long time, and this just popped up. I think it's new. I took the plunge and got a bottle, I'll post a log when it shows up.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    asdasdas

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    I've been looking for Ostarine for a long time, and this just popped up. I think it's new. I took the plunge and got a bottle, I'll post a log when it shows up.
    I am very interested in this bein legit. Ive finished some S4, while I was pretty much side-effect free the stronger Ostarine would be preferable.

I took a look at the info and such and does SEEM legit!

this is from the site:
    "Is this really Ostarine?

Questions have existed for sometime in the research community as to the true structure and identity of Ostarine. Rest assured that Uniquemicals has gone to great lengths to verify the compound’s identity and purity. Besides independent laboratory testing, the identity of our compound is also corroborated by patent literature. Patent US2007012356A31 lists a compound as having produced a set of phase II clinical results in building muscle mass in elderly human subjects as (S)-N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide . This data exactly matches with that released for the phase II clinical results of Ostarine in building muscle mass in elderly human subjects conducted at the same time by the same authors. This is no coincidence! (S)-N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide is Ostarine and Ostarine is the common name for (S)-N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide with CAS #841205-47-8."

what dosage are you going to start? How would you know if it was working? Would I simply just be able to FEEL the difference after using ARR S4?

Whacked is offline New Member
    Form what I'm hearing (bro-talk only), this will be more of a wet (or at least NOT SO DRY) product compared to the S4.

***My only source of info: ************* thread

I would not be surprised if GTX's lawyers contact Charles Mcgee for using their brand name.
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-06-2010 at 06:14 PM.

Their lab analysis only shows purity but no standard.

The chemical name listed on their site is not correct but instead a byproduct. The chem name should be ((2R)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

I have a 156 page Patent file so I would know this.

Is fake
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-22-2010 at 08:18 PM.

I looked up the patent file the site lists... looks like it's what they say. It's got the chemical structure, which gets called "formula III" and then later lists all of the results of the clinical trials GTX ran, except the patent says they were done with "formula III" instead of explicitly mentioning Ostarine. It's 114 pages...what's the 156 page one, Carlito?

I ordered a bottle on Thursday and got a tracking number Friday, so I'll update when it arrives and probably start a log.

crimsonrose is offline New Member
    Anyone know if the sarms -s4 and soon to be release mk-2866 is real from this site cxxxx. The coa looks a bit flaky. Also, they require $100 minimum for international shipping, but says if it's seized by customs it's your loss. Should I gamble my hard earned cash or will I have better luck at the roulette table?
    Last edited by crimsonrose; 09-14-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viperman999 View Post
    Anyone know if the sarms-s4 and soon to be release mk-2866 is real from this site chemx.net. The coa looks a bit flaky. Also, they require $100 minimum for international shipping, but says if it's seized by customs it's your loss. Should I gamble my hard earned cash or will I have better luck at the roulette table?
    If you think is "flaky" then you should order from someone else, maybe from the sponsor on this forum.
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-23-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Carlito, since part of this thread addresses the legitimacy of some sources people have not not heard of and they would like to get their hands on some sarms , I just wanted a second opinion. If they are legit they do offer good prices. What gets me of lack accountability. They take the money, but they would care less if the package gets to the customer or not. That's not customer service, but yet they claim they're committed to customer service.

You may know them, but I haven't the slightest clue who they are. They're not from any board sponsors and Google has no clue.

Yes I can buy for the sponsor, pay the big bucks and be done with it. But I want to find a good source with reasonable prices where I can build my trust and business with. Don't get me wrong, I want to know what others thought of this place.

Carlito, since part of this thread addresses the legitimacy of some sources people have not not heard of and they would like to get their hands on some sarms , I just wanted a second opinion. If they are legit they do offer good prices. What gets me of lack accountability. They take the money, but they would care less if the package gets to the customer or not. That's not customer service, but yet they claim they're committed to customer service.

You may know them, but I haven't the slightest clue who they are. They're not from any board sponsors and Google has no clue.

Yes I can buy for the sponsor, pay the big bucks and be done with it. But I want to find a good source with reasonable prices where I can build my trust and business with. Don't get me wrong, I want to know what others thought of this place.
    I don't think ar-r will do anything if your order is seized in customs either, and they can't return or reuse the products. I don't think anyone selling research chems will give a money back guarantee to pass customs.

Good luck finding what you need.
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-24-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Anyone know if the sarms-s4 and soon to be release mk-2866 is real from this site chemx.net. The coa looks a bit flaky. Also, they require $100 minimum for international shipping, but says if it's seized by customs it's your loss. Should I gamble my hard earned cash or will I have better luck at the roulette table?

It's tough to say. I got my Ostarine order from Uniquemicals today, looks legit, I'll post a log. Chemx.net could be decent, but they're only offering S-4 right now, and Lion is offering higher purity S-4 as it is. If I were looking for S-4, I might consider Chemx just because of the price vs. Lion, but honestly the vision sides of S-4 were just too much bother. I think (and hope!) that Ostarine offers way more than S-4 ever did with fewer sides.

I did get a sample of Ostarine from chemx and been using it for a month, it is purely anabolic and has some fat burning properties same as S-4, I have noticed some blurry vision sort of like clomid but not that bad, other than that is good but S-4 seems to be stronger perhaps it has some androgenic properties, I do not know.
    The half life of Ostarine is of 24 hours and it is absorbed pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-24-2010 at 06:12 PM.

I looked up the patent file the site lists... looks like it's what they say. It's got the chemical structure, which gets called "formula III" and then later lists all of the results of the clinical trials GTX ran, except the patent says they were done with "formula III" instead of explicitly mentioning Ostarine. It's 114 pages...what's the 156 page one, Carlito?

I ordered a bottle on Thursday and got a tracking number Friday, so I'll update when it arrives and probably start a log.
    There are no patent files on GTX's site, which site are you referring to?

By any chance, you wouldn't be Charles Mcgee , aren't you? Just asking because your handle "chucklesmcgee" is sort of similar to Charles Mcgee.

Is just too much coincidence, the timing , the log, names, etc. if I am wrong I am sorry for jumping the gun.

Again, if I am wrong sorry.
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-06-2010 at 06:15 PM.

I'm in on the log. Curious, what's your dosing like in mg/day? Good luck bro and hope to see great results.

It's tough to say. I got my Ostarine order from Uniquemicals today, looks legit, I'll post a log. Chemx.net could be decent, but they're only offering S-4 right now, and Lion is offering higher purity S-4 as it is. If I were looking for S-4, I might consider Chemx just because of the price vs. Lion, but honestly the vision sides of S-4 were just too much bother. I think (and hope!) that Ostarine offers way more than S-4 ever did with fewer sides.
    Carlito, just curious if you're affiliated with c****? I had just posted my opinion on intl shipping for that company yesterday and found out today from you (you edited your post) that intl shipping is not offered anymore. Coincidence?

I'm in on the log. Curious, what's your dosing like in mg/day? Good luck bro and hope to see great results.

Carlito, just curious if you're affiliated with c****? I had just posted my opinion on intl shipping for that company yesterday and found out today from you (you edited your post) that intl shipping is not offered anymore. Coincidence?
    I have always openly said that I know the owner but is not my business. We both live in the same location too, is an old friend..I mean I can text him or even call him on the phone right now if I wanted too, like I said we are friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information