diablojoe is offline New Member

Question Started Ostarine 4 days ago

5'9" 170lbs, 18y/o. I started taking Ostarine about four days ago can't really tell if anything has happened yet (I've gotten some growing pains but I'm thinking that's my body naturally getting taller) but i have a couple quick questions about my plans. Right now I plan on doing a 40 day cycle of the Ostarine while im still bulking (split a bottle of it with a friend from I***Dra***.com), after which i plan on doing i guess just a natural test booster after than when i begin my cut because I'm hearing that Osta may be partially suppressive. Then, about a month before spring break I'm considering doing a cycle of clenbuterol but i haven't done too much research on that yet. All while I'm taking a proper amount of protein, a multi, and a pre-workout. Does this sound about right, and any other suggestions to this?

oh and i've been taking the 12.5mg doses which is like 1/4 a ml

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im at work right now but i'll write you a story when I get home.

Ha alright its almost midnight i'll check back in the morning

BurgerFlaggen is offline New Member
    You really need to check this out.
    Seriously.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

just read it but how does that relate? Ostarine isn't steroids . I'm not planning on taking legit steroids any time soon. From what I've read Ostarine has none of the same side effects as any steroid . Fine on your liver, doesn't fuse growth plates, doesn't cause gyno, and only maybe does it surpress natural production which is why i'm only doing one cycle and finishing it with a natural test booster.

CMB
    I would suggest finishing the cycle (only because you won't stop it more than likely) and having a pct planned out for you. Not a natural testosterone booster that won't really help you... TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

But listen go to ar-r and order some tamox (the banner is at the top right). Its not that expensive, and take it like this...
    Week 1: 40mgs ED.
    Week 2-4: 20mgs ED.

I'm assuming you did not get bloodwork done to measure your baseline testosterone , so 2 months after pct, go to directlabs.com and get your testosterone levels checked. THIS IS A MUST, ESPECIALLY AT YOUR AGE.

You will probably come out just fine, as long as you do the pct. Make sure you keep up with your diet (if you have one) or else you'll see your gains melt away after your cycle... Even if you don't have a bodybuilder diet make sure you at least get the right amount of protein (at a minimum of 1g per pound of weight).

Also, how are the results so far? I'm curious to know...

Thats all I have for you. Good luck and I wish you a safe recovery.

Alright what is pct? post cycle therapy ? and is that just taking the tamox?

And so far from the Ostarine I'm not really sure what I should be feeling but I've definitely gotten stronger on it. My diet has been very good, christmas break I slacked on it and actually lost weight but I'm getting it back up. So far I've gained 11 lbs in the past month and a half without anything but protein and GNC bought supps. I'm currently working out 6 days a week with monday-chest and calves tuesday-legs wednesday-bi's and tri's thursday-shoulders friday-back and sunday bi's and tri's again. Im not sure if this is the best routine for me but I'm always sore and I feel like i'm getting plenty if not too much rest between muscle groups which is why I added in sunday for arms again.

CMB
    Yep, pct is post cycle therapy . And otc supplements won't suffice for your needs. And if your diet is working for you than great, and I'm not here to fix your workout routine, but calves should be a part of legs. And yes again, that is just the tamox.

Sypher209 is offline New Member
    Wow, its amazing to see how many people jump right in without any learning or proper knowledge of the basics....

i know the basics, ostarine doesn't necessarily need a pct. It is the least harmful and suppressive SARM out right now. SARMS are not steroids so it won't stunt my growth. Right now all I can see though is that I've lost a little fat but kept my weight about the same and I'm looking overall more cut.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Sarms are still going to suppress you no matter what it is...simple as that!

Thread Information