boondock09 is offline New Member

Starting first cycle need suggestions/comments

I am nearly 20 and will be when i want to start my first cycle. I am 6'1" and 195 pounds bf is around 12%. I am looking into taking test en. i have no fear of needles and i want to go with injectables. How many weeks at what dosage would be best. i have gotten a variety of different figures and i am looking for a cycle that would fit me best.

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    What are your goals? Post up your proposed diet and the guys can advise you best on that.

Most of the guys on here will suggest to you that you wait until you are 25+ to cycle. Up until last week I was going to cycle, but decided against it after the advice on here, I'm 18. Think whether the closing of your growth plates, Test repla***ent therapy for the rest of your life etc is worth the gains. You've probably got 250mg of Test in your body at our age anyway.

You are only 19 and at 6'1" and 195lbs you've got a hell of a lot more growing to do before your fully developed, think about it coming from someone your age.

If you do decide to cycle, the first cycle "norm" is Test E at 500mg per week Weeks 1-10 and maybe kickstart it with Dbol at 20-40mg per day Weeks 1-4

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    yea yur still young bro and yur nat t levels are very high as it but i did my first cycle at 16 like n idiot lol so if yur gna do it id just do test e 500 mg for ten weeks..arimidex during cycle and nolva for pct

Thread Information