tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Sarms s4 and ostarine??

So im looking into adding this to my next cycle. Im curious to what the difference between the two is? Which one is better? What dose works best? I looked and counldnt find the answeres I was looking for so I decieded to post this. Also, could I stack gear with this or is it better to run solo? Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by tbjake34; 10-22-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    I wish I could get ahold of the Sarms

Arai is offline New Member
    From what I've heard about them, S4 is typically dosed higher, and has nasty sides including night-blindness and a yellow vision tint whilst using. Can't remember exact dosage but was around a few hundred mg.. and the half life is such that you need a few doses a day.

Ostarine (MK-2866) on the other hand is dosed around 10-50mg ed, has a half life of 23.6 hours or something so only has to be taken once, and doesn't have any common sides - exceeding 50 mg might cause some though..don't know.

Have heard a lot about people using Osta as a boost to PCT to help keep gains, but also some running it solo / stacking. There's some good logs going if you google it up

Dianablah is offline New Member
    I believe S4 has been retired and Osta is in the 3rd round with FDA. My only experience is Osta and I had big time strength gains every workout at 25mg per day for 6 weeks. I used this alone and now into a AAS cycle. No sides but at 25mg or more for 6-8 weeks, you will have some suppression.

Thread Information