Thread: Gyno problems

ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member

Gyno problems

I suffer with gyno very badly the last 3 cycles iv had it bad I just finished my 3rd cycle and even run armidex at 1mg a day and still got it. It's come to a stage now were it's noticeable aswell. Iv read up some reviews on letro but my m8 reckons it's hard to get hold of in the uk iv asked a few ppl and no one can get it. I looked on the website at top of page but postage to uk is very high. Is letro really tha hard to get hold of in the uk???

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    I'm from the UK mate, I've seen a few places that letro is available from, quiet cheap too. The places you talk off that the postage is high, it's worth the money mate if it's saving you from Gyno!

Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    I suffer with gyno very badly the last 3 cycles iv had it bad I just finished my 3rd cycle and even run armidex at 1mg a day and still got it. It's come to a stage now were it's noticeable aswell. Iv read up some reviews on letro but my m8 reckons it's hard to get hold of in the uk iv asked a few ppl and no one can get it. I looked on the website at top of page but postage to uk is very high. Is letro really tha hard to get hold of in the uk???
    High postage or gyno? Seems like a no brainer to me.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gyno surgery or letro...I would choose the second one....

Miniman123 is offline New Member
    Seems like nolva is best for gyno.

Porky is offline Junior Member
    check out c binos gyno reversal thread, im currently using letro at the moment 2.5 mg per day. i have no hard lumps behind the nipple anymore just fatty tissue.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    From what i've seen many times on this forum letro is the only actual way to REVERSE gyno. that being said the best way to go is just prevent it and nolva is good for that.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    I have a pea sized lump under my right nip. No pain or anything, ive also never used aas of any kind ever. Is this gyno?

Thread Information