cashd is offline New Member

Cool question Is this stack overkill or not enough?

so is this to much or not enough ? one person said yes and another said no so?.....
    swim is stacking:
    winny 50mg ed ,
    anavar 60mg ed,
    test cyp 150mg a week,(from a doctors script)this stuff is good
    primo100mg a week,
    cut mix 150mg(test p ,tren a,& mast. p) twice a week
    the cut mix & primo are both dp products !(swim has not used these b4 and I have heard mixed things about it )
    just in case its shite (there is a bottle of pm on back up which is the same mix
    also sermorlin and ghrp-6 100mcg ed each
    hgh 100mcg ed
    S-4 (sarms 75mg ed ,and igf1-lr3 200mcg eod! for the last 30 days of cycle
    tamoxafin , clomid and extremestane for PCT
    should cabergoline be used as well for the tren sides.. during or, PCT or,its a waste?
    hcg and hmg when should he start these OCT ,or PCT
    .. and how much should be used ?
    also do u think taking a DHT blocker like dusteride once a week is worth doing ! (the sexual sides seem to happen if used more than that !
    this is swims 3rd cycle !
    if the winny and ox are to much on the liver n, kidneys .. could one drop the winny and use the s-4 or is this a silly question ?
    would that be easier on the body
    also has anyone used the dp, primo or, cut mix or, any of thier products ??
    any advice will be greatly appreciated ?
    body fat% 8
    5'10
    160-165
    goal 180-185
    this is my first post on any of these sites
    any and all information here is for entertainment purposes only !!
    Last edited by cashd; 03-10-2012 at 08:36 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cashd View Post
    so is this to much or not enough ? one person said yes and another said no so?.....
    swim is stacking:
    winny 50mg ed ,
    anavar 60mg ed,
    test cyp 150mg a week,(from a doctors script)this stuff is good
    primo100mg a week, POINTLESS
    cut mix 150mg(test p ,tren a,& mast. p) twice a week NEEDS EOD AND OVERKILL FOR YOUR STATS
    the cut mix & primo are both ******** products !(swim has not used these b4 and I have heard mixed things about it ) EDIT OUT LAB NAME
    just in case its shite (there is a bottle of pure magic on back up which is the same mix LAB NAME
    also sermorlin and ghrp-6 100mcg ed each WHY ONLY ONCE A DAY
    hgh 100mcg ed POINTLESS FAR TOO LOW
    S-4 (sarms 75mg ed ,and igf1-lr3 200mcg eod! for the last 30 days of cycle SARMS ARE GARBAGE
    tamoxafin , clomid and extremestane for PCT AROMASIN IS USED ON CYCLE
    should cabergoline be used as well for the tren sides.. during or, PCT or,its a waste? FORGET THE TREN
    hcg and hmg when should he start these OCT ,or PCT START OTC????? HCG IS USED ON CYCLE, THERE IS NUMEROUS STICKYS IF YOU BOTHERED TO LOOK
    .. and how much should be used ?
    also do u think taking a DHT blocker like dusteride once a week is worth doing ! (the sexual sides seem to happen if used more than that !
    this is swims 3rd cycle !
    if the winny and ox are to much on the liver n, kidneys .. could one drop the winny and use the s-4 or is this a silly question ? S4 IS GARBAGE, YOU NEED TO EAT NOT ORALS
    would that be easier on the body
    also has anyone used the *********, primo or, cut mix or, any of thier products ?? EDIT LAB NAMES
    any advice will be greatly appreciated ?
    body fat% 8
    5'10
    160-165
    goal 180-185 GET THERE WITH GOOD DIET, STAY ON TRT AND FORGET THE REST
    this is my first post on any of these sites
    any and all information here is for entertainment purposes only !!
    My opinions are above, I suggest you forget the cycle, eat more and read the rules before you post again

That really is a terrible cycle
    Last edited by DanB; 03-11-2012 at 10:10 PM.

dtob is offline Associate Member
    Op figure out your diet bro nevermind all that other stuff for now
    What does your diet look like can you post it up ?

thanks for the input guys ! it is appreciated !
    as far as diet goes its food all day long(every 3 hours at least) seems like the hunger is always there
    lots of chicken , steak, and fish like salmon ! about a pound of one of them each day and 3 protein shakes a day
    some fruits like citrus or mango's,& berry's , a sweet potato and ,asparagus with dinner
    its all mostly lean foods low in fat and carbs
    200-300grams of protein a day ( honestly I do not keep track of the fat n carbs to often)
    and I have used the pm b4 for 14 weeks and it worked well ( I gained 25 lbs.) at twice a week (every 3rd day) my friend is huge and that's what he used and also I did read a lot of forums about the HCG , I just wanted to be as detailed as I could as well as get an answer specific to that stack !
    and opinions from people who know more than I do !plus there is some conflicting info on hcg . So I was hoping to get an answer from people like yourselves with more experience ! also I suspected that sarms might suck ! so who are these people that say they work ? And why ?
    if you don't ask questions you will get no answers !that's what I have been taught !
    sometimes it's hard to learn without help ! thanks again !
    Last edited by cashd; 03-10-2012 at 09:23 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    how long have you been on your trt for? all you need to do is bump your trt dose when you want to cycle, forget about everything else

there is plenty of info on hcg in the pct section

sarms are garbage, the people that use them and like them either have some sort of an interest in it or they newbie-ish to lifting, they get a slight kick from it, nice placebo on top of that, stack that with an improved diet and gains are fast coming on since they aint much experience training and hey presto all the hype about sarms

they are stickys here on any question you could have, from your trt to cycles to hcg to diet, workouts everything has been covered you just need to have a look around and read up

you need carbs and cals also to grow not just protein, i suggest you look at your diet first

go to nutrition section and see how some of the diets posted there by our members stack up to your own and go from there

best of luck

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    My opinions are above, I suggest you forget the cycle, eat more and read the rules before you post again

That really is a terrible cycle
    I agree with you, and on top of being VERY hard ot read (he could have put every product in a row down with dosign and time for us all to be able to understand) its a very messy cycle.
    stop and read abotu diet and DC trainning.(google it)
    and even when it come time for cycle IF it do, you would only use 3 things: 12-14wks of teste, PCT (nolva or clomid) and an AI (like letro)
    THATS IT!

thank for your replies and advice ! i do appreciate it ! and I will work on making my posts more clear and readable or understandable etc !

Thread Information