Thread: aromasin

blksavage is offline Member

aromasin

what do you guys run your aromasin at? ed, eod out e3d

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Depends on cycle and how prone you are to sides. 12.5-25 mgs eod or e3d should be a good place to start. To up or down from there.

Mr Gunz is offline New Member
    I do 12.5 eod and it works well

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    The way I run it is as soon as I see a sign of gyno, acne, or my balls shrinking I take 25mg ed until the sides are gone then when they are I'll take it eod. Till I feel 100%. Works like a charm.

mbenji85 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady
    The way I run it is as soon as I see a sign of gyno, acne, or my balls shrinking I take 25mg ed until the sides are gone then when they are I'll take it eod. Till I feel 100%. Works like a charm.
    Wouldn't it be smarter to take it for prevention? Instead of waiting to see the estro effects. I guess it really depends on the person and how prone to gyno they are..

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbenji85

Wouldn't it be smarter to take it for prevention? Instead of waiting to see the estro effects. I guess it really depends on the person and how prone to gyno they are..
    Yes and no, I find no reason to take it b4 any little sign. The little signs disappeared in 3 days of taking it. As long as you attack it immeadiatley the effects won't stay.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady View Post
    how much aromasin would you recommend for a simple test prop cycle of 450mg/week?

Fari is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady View Post
    Does Aromasin help keeping the boys plump? also how does your libido feel? any loss of sex drive while using sin?

Thread Information