Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TheClinch
  • 1 Post By TheClinch
  • 1 Post By TheClinch

Thread: Nolva (gyno)

Cwired is offline New Member

Nolva (gyno)

Okay so I took a cycle and I'm feeling some symptoms of gyno so I got some Liquid Tamox (Nolva). It is 50 ml 20mg/ml and I was wondering about dosage to help reverse or slow down the gyno. I have hear 40,40,20,20 but is this everyday or eod, or what. I am 6' 190 lbs if that has anything to do with it.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwired
    Okay so I took a cycle and I'm feeling some symptoms of gyno so I got some Liquid Tamox (Nolva). It is 50 ml 20mg/ml and I was wondering about dosage to help reverse or slow down the gyno. I have hear 40,40,20,20 but is this everyday or eod, or what. I am 6' 190 lbs if that has anything to do with it.
    Age?
    Cycle experience?

40/40/20/20 is a PCT but could also work to reduce the gyno.

Where was your AI?

Why dont you have your PCT gear with you already? Clomid & Nolvadex .

Do you have HCG ?

Are you using deca or tren ?
    Hydrokracker likes this.

I'm 24 yo, dont think I have hcg , I took Dianabol , and I was stupid and did not have PCT on hand, I do not have lumps or anything but my nipples are very sensitive and puffy. I have not used deca or tren .

I'm 24 yo, dont think I have hcg, I took Dianabol, and I was stupid and did not have PCT on hand, I do not have lumps or anything but my nipples are very sensitive and puffy. I have not used deca or tren.
    Jesus...

Okay how much dianabol and for how long?

haha my bad but i took 30 mg for 4 weeks. was going to do 6 weeks but I just wasnt about it anymore

haha my bad but i took 30 mg for 4 weeks. was going to do 6 weeks but I just wasnt about it anymore
    You probably arent about making your own testosterone anymore either.
    You should not use aas if you dont know what you are doing. Dianabol has a very high aromatization rate. If anyone is suceptible to gyno this is the aas to produce it. You should have used test with it since dianabol is not a test repla***ent and you definately should have been using an AI.

Stop using Dianabol. Start PCT now and recover. The PCT should clear up the puffiness and irritation.

Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would run letro if you still have lumps, but yes u need nolva and clom for pct..and running letro you may feel like crap but its your best bet at getting rid of lumps

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    i would run letro if you still have lumps, but yes u need nolva and clom for pct..and running letro you may feel like crap but its your best bet at getting rid of lumps
    ^^^ no lumps...

is the clomid vitally important? I have Nolva on hand but I would not be able to get clomid for another 5 days..

is the clomid vitally important? I have Nolva on hand but I would not be able to get clomid for another 5 days..
    Oh man, you really should NOT be using ass. You cleary havent educated yourself enough.

Okay a real basic idea of what you need to accomplish right now is stimulate the production of your natural testosterone . To do that SERMs are used to stimulate LH and FSH wich are both directly responsible for natural test production. Both clomid and nolvadex play important roles in stimulating LH and FSH. They are similar yet different. Considering your cycle you may recover with only Nolvadex therapy but you would need to lengthen your PCT schedule. Regardless, its half assed and you are playing with your hormones why half ass it??
    Hydrokracker likes this.

ok, well should I begin the nolva now, or should I wait till the clomid gets here and use them both at the same time?

ok, well should I begin the nolva now, or should I wait till the clomid gets here and use them both at the same time?
    Definately start your nolvadex now. You need to recover asap... Even if you shit the bed this time you need to try to get recovered asap. Besides, you are combating the onset of gyno also right?
    Hydrokracker likes this.

correct, appreciate all your help. ill get on it asap

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good luck..and yes nolva now!!

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Oh man, you really should NOT be using ass. You cleary havent educated yourself enough.

Okay a real basic idea of what you need to accomplish right now is stimulate the production of your natural testosterone. To do that SERMs are used to stimulate LH and FSH wich are both directly responsible for natural test production. Both clomid and nolvadex play important roles in stimulating LH and FSH. They are similar yet different. Considering your cycle you may recover with only Nolvadex therapy but you would need to lengthen your PCT schedule. Regardless, its half assed and you are playing with your hormones why half ass it??
    I am doing some learning here, so I don't "shit the bed" myself...

I have seen liquid Clomid and Nolvadex , as well as pills. Are these all oral, or is the liquid used with a dart?

.....lining up my ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Diablo

I am doing some learning here, so I don't "shit the bed" myself...

I have seen liquid Clomid and Nolvadex , as well as pills. Are these all oral, or is the liquid used with a dart?

.....lining up my ducks
    The liquid is also an oral. You use a syringe to measure the desired amount based on mg/ml.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Thread Information