Thread: Achy joints

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member

Achy joints

I am currently in week 4 of my cycle. Doing 550mg of androphen per week divided in 2 injections. I am taking a-dex from arr. .5 mg eod. My shoulder joints have more crepitus than usual. They are achy as hell. Also, my libido was insane up until a couple days ago. Am I taking too much adex? Should I stop taking the adex or just back the dose up to .25 mg eod? How can I keep my joints healthy? I take fish oils every day. I'm trying not to take anything else if I don't have to.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Didn't you already post this question?

Did you mean to post it in the SARMs forum?

Sounds like you might want to back off the dose and see if you feel better. It won't be instant...give it some time. I think it took a week for me when I over did the AI once before.

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    Didn't you already post this question?

Did you mean to post it in the SARMs forum?

Sounds like you might want to back off the dose and see if you feel better. It won't be instant...give it some time. I think it took a week for me when I over did the AI once before.
    Yes, I did post it again. I posted it in the wrong section at first. I will try backing the dose. I notice that I am much stronger in the gym since I've been on. I hope I didn't lift too heavy too fast and injured my shoulders.. The feel like crap. I'm going to try some glucosamine. Any other tips?
    Last edited by Blitz88; 04-11-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Thread Information