Thread: letro vs adex

seriouslifter is offline Member

letro vs adex

doing prop for 4 weeks at 100eod and also deca at 400mg for 10 weeks and 12 weeks of enth at 500mg. should i use letro or adex throughout cycle? dosage? .25mg eod? i am gyno prone. i was actually thinking of starting letro when i start cycle to kill some pre existing gyno at 2.5mg ed. i know i have had this lump for a few years, but possible it doesnt hurt to try to minimize it. any thoughts?

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Adex. Letro always kept close incase you need it. Lots of threads on this. Good luck.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    a-dex imho

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you are that gyno prone id start taking 10mg tamox/day about 2 weeks before you start cycle and run it the entire cycle. Id run adex alongside to manage estrogen.

what about the pre existing gyno? should i try letro at 2.5mg on cycle at the start?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    If you are that gyno prone id start taking 10mg tamox/day about 2 weeks before you start cycle and run it the entire cycle. Id run adex alongside to manage estrogen.
    This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    what about the pre existing gyno? should i try letro at 2.5mg on cycle at the start?
    How far along is your pre-existing gyno?

so i should run 10mg of nolv throughout cycle. i thought the new thing for past years is adex now. i see many threads people running .25mg EOD and fine. i have had this gyno for few years now. i feel this lump. if doesnt go away only option is surgery or build my chest bigger to some what hide it? how long do i run letro for to try and kill it?

If your gyno is fibrous, and i suspect it is, your option may only be surgery. See your doc for confirmation though. In fact, i highly recommend you see your doc BEFORE you begin this cycle.

Nolva is a SERM and Adex is an AI. They control two different areas and yet their roles are similar. The nolva is to prevent gyno (tissue build up) at the breast area. Adex is to control estrogen levels that rise when supraphysical levels of exogenous testosterone is introduced.

Blog Entries
    Edit this. i would run low dose exemestane alongside it to manage e2. reason being I just found evidence that type 2 ais suffer 37% reduction in effectiveness when take with nolvadex . This is letro and adex. type 1 ai such as exemstane suffers no reduction in effectiveness when taken with nolvadex. SO Id take nolva at 10mg /day and low dose exemestane to manage estrogen if I were you. The nolva will block the e receptor in brest tissue HOPEFULLY causing the tissue growth to not only cease but actually to die (best case scenario) and the exemestane will allow you to manage estrogen levels properly.

so nolv and armidex? nolv 10mg ed and armidex .25 EOD?

why see a doc? gyno could get worse on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup;626***2
    Edit this. i would run low dose exemestane alongside it to manage e2. reason being I just found evidence that type 2 ais suffer 37% reduction in effectiveness when take with nolvadex. This is letro and adex. type 1 ai such as exemstane suffers no reduction in effectiveness when taken with nolvadex. SO Id take nolva at 10mg /day and low dose exemestane to manage estrogen if I were you. The nolva will block the e receptor in brest tissue HOPEFULLY causing the tissue growth to not only cease but actually to die (best case scenario) and the exemestane will allow you to manage estrogen levels properly.
    Excellent piece of information! Thank you Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter;626***6
    so nolv and armidex? nolv 10mg ed and armidex .25 EOD?
    In light of the above info, Aromasin is your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter;626***7
    why see a doc? gyno could get worse on cycle?
    To determine if in fact this is what you have, and if it is fibrous or not.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like letro at 0.6mg e3d myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Excellent piece of information! Thank you Jimmy.

In light of the above info, Aromasin is your best bet.

To determine if in fact this is what you have, and if it is fibrous or not.
    why do people take aromasin at .25mg EOD to control gyno so it doesnt appear during cycle. im getting confusing information. so im going to do nolv at 10mg a day to not have gyno appear and armidex to control estrogen?

why do people take aromasin at .25mg EOD to control gyno so it doesnt appear during cycle. im getting confusing information. so im going to do nolv at 10mg a day to not have gyno appear and armidex to control estrogen?
    Aromasin is use at 12.5mg EOD. Its used to control estrogen levels which is the precursor to gyno.

Aromasin is use at 12.5mg EOD. Its used to control estrogen levels which is the precursor to gyno.
    so im not using nolv or ldex. this is the latest stuff that people use during cycle? how is this comparable to letro for combating gyno on cycle?

thanks for the information, but that didnt say anywhere about dosages and what to use. so is it 10mg nolv ED throughout cycle and 2.5mg of letro ED to try and get rid of pre existing gyno?

These are some ideas on how to combat gyno. These are merely ideas to help you make an informed decision. DO NOT blame me if these do not work, or you feel like crap. But these protocols have worked VERY well and combating and REVERSING gyno on many others here on this site and elsewhere.

Also, there is an effective protocol that includes Raloxifene and an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex. Raloxifene is dosed typically at 60-80mgs/day. Your AI is similar to on cycle protocols.

C-Bino’s Gyno Reversal.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UHmbMK7X_ft

Approach to the Patient with Gynecomastia

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/96/1/15.full

http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.html

so realistically im going to use nolv at 10mg ED to block the receptor to even start forming gyno through the cycle and then use a A.I like letro because it seems i really want to try and kill the gyno i have and this is the strongest. So if letro kills up to 99% estrogen, how is this going to affect my gains on cycle?

Blog Entries
    so realistically im going to use nolv at 10mg ED to block the receptor to even start forming gyno through the cycle and then use a A.I like letro because it seems i really want to try and kill the gyno i have and this is the strongest. So if letro kills up to 99% estrogen, how is this going to affect my gains on cycle?
    The way to "kill"gyno if it isnt too far along and requires surgery, is to prevent estroegn from binding to the receptor in breast tissue. In the absence of estrogen the cells will not grow and will die off (if you arent too far along). The serm (nolva) will block the receptor preventing estrogen from binding. Not only will this prevent gyno but it is used to treat or reverse it. The other aspect is managing circulating estrogen levels. You dont want them too high or too low. That is why simply using letro to crush estrogen levels is not the most prudent option imo.
    Id use nolva at 10mg/day. Id start it 2 weeks pre cycle and run it the entire time. Id get some exemestane and take 12.5mg every other day.
    I cant expalin it any more clearly ..I hope this helps you out.

The way to "kill"gyno if it isnt too far along and requires surgery, is to prevent estroegn from binding to the receptor in breast tissue. In the absence of estrogen the cells will not grow and will die off (if you arent too far along). The serm (nolva) will block the receptor preventing estrogen from binding. Not only will this prevent gyno but it is used to treat or reverse it. The other aspect is managing circulating estrogen levels. You dont want them too high or too low. That is why simply using letro to crush estrogen levels is not the most prudent option imo.
    Id use nolva at 10mg/day. Id start it 2 weeks pre cycle and run it the entire time. Id get some exemestane and take 12.5mg every other day.
    I cant expalin it any more clearly ..I hope this helps you out.
    Thank you for the explanation. so nolv actually kills gyno and letro/exemestane is going to manage your estrogen levels so they arent too high/low? I thought letro is the strongest, along with exemestane and adex in killing gyno? I have some letro that I thought Id use.

To confuse you further, Letro does not "kill" anything. Its a blocker, like Adex, and competes for the receptor. Aromasin is suicide inhibitor and is the only "killer" of the three.

To confuse you further, Letro does not "kill" anything. Its a blocker, like Adex, and competes for the receptor. Aromasin is suicide inhibitor and is the only "killer" of the three.
    is armoasin the new thing new over the past few years people figured out? why does c-bino have a letro article on destroying gyno? i thought letro was the best that surpresses estrogen up to 99% which then removes gyno.

Aromasin is the youngest of the three AI's discussed here.

Letro is a very strong competitive blocker, the most effective blocker actually.

C-Bino's article and tutorial on reversing Gyno has been used by many BB'rs for many years, and has proven to be effective. However since then, there have been other effective protocols and SERMs developed and used with equal success. One of them is Raloxifene.

Its up to you to decide which one YOU feel confident using, and which SERM's/AI's YOU want to use based on YOUR research and YOUR symptoms and how far advanced YOUR gyno is. You dont seem to be absorbing any of the information contained in the links provided or the advice given - this is resulting in your fragment questions.

Read up the links, if you haven't already, and try to understand the effects, causes, and treatments. Then you'll have a better understanding of how to approach this issue, rather than focusing on simple questions that are answered in the links provided.

Good luck

Aromasin is the youngest of the three AI's discussed here.

Letro is a very strong competitive blocker, the most effective blocker actually.

C-Bino's article and tutorial on reversing Gyno has been used by many BB'rs for many years, and has proven to be effective. However since then, there have been other effective protocols and SERMs developed and used with equal success. One of them is Raloxifene.

Its up to you to decide which one YOU feel confident using, and which SERM's/AI's YOU want to use based on YOUR research and YOUR symptoms and how far advanced YOUR gyno is. You dont seem to be absorbing any of the information contained in the links provided or the advice given - this is resulting in your fragment questions.

Read up the links, if you haven't already, and try to understand the effects, causes, and treatments. Then you'll have a better understanding of how to approach this issue, rather than focusing on simple questions that are answered in the links provided.

Good luck
    Based on your opinion, after searching i see alot of people like to hold on nolv for PCT with clomid, but while on cycle people are using armidex at 2.5mg EOD. Obviously I have letro on hand also if gyno still comes while using armidex. what should i do?

bump

Thread Information