bobtail is offline Associate Member

4 Week Ostarine/SLIN/GHRP Cycle

There are 4 weeks left until Christmas week so that should be enough time for a short cycle. After the success of my 4 week Ostarine cycle (see my previous post), I've decided to try the Ostarine with a few extra goodies.
    Current stats:
    5'10" - 222# - 15% BFP

The protocol will be as follows:
    Training:
    3 day per week DC style training split (5/3/1 Dogg Template)

Extras:
    200mcg GHRP-6 first thing in the AM ED
    Ostarine 15mg ED
    The insulin will only be used post workout as follows:
    6 IU Humalin R along with post workout shake containing:
    30G waxy maize, 60G whey isolate, 30G sugar
    5g of Androgel ED

Supps:
    5g of DAA ED
    2 caps Kre-Alkalyn ED
    Fish oil - 2g 2xday
    Saw palmetto - 160 mg 2xday

I usually run DAA constantly as it is cheap and seems to help reduce testicular shrinkage while running TRT. I know it works, too. Based on blood tests, it increase my total test 94 ng/dl.
    The insulin dosage is very safe and I have run this many times in the past. I generally have dinner shortly after the shake so the chances of going hypo are very low. I think it's important to take the creatine after the insulin as well.
    The Ostarine is the same UC bottle I used the last cycle. I think 15mg ED is enough. If it fails, I will increase the dosage and post it here.
    The GHRP-6 doesn't do too much but I think it does help with recovery. I have it, so I'll run it.

I have a bag of 20mg Ostarine caps from MPR that I will be testing in a 6 week cycle after the first of the year. Of course, I will post it for you guys here.
    Until then, I will update this post so you can follow the results. This is going to be fun!
    Last edited by bobtail; 11-26-2012 at 10:26 PM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    you need to do some homework my friend!

10mg of GHRP????? seriously, homework!

and secondly, are you a diabetic? do you know what insulin is used for? how your body uses it? the different kinds?

and what the hell is DAA? for testicular shrinkage? once again, HOMEWORK!!!!!!!! HCG is used for this.

My apologies, folks. I meant to say 200mcg GHRP-6. I updated the OP.
    DAA = D-Aspartic Acid. Good for folks on mild TRT.
    I'm not here to debate things. These are not recommendations or advice. I'm simply posting my experience for informational purposes.

Week 1 results - Weight is staying around 220# so no weight gain. Strength is up a good bit adding 5# per side on incline DB press for the same reps.
    Last week the diet was crap as I wasn't feeling well and somewhat busy. Even so, strength is up and weight is stable.
    Plan for this week: increase Ostarine to 20mg, continue GHRP and SLIN dosages.

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    So you after you inject the insulin you just have a protein/carb shake then high carb protein meal shortly after that has low to no fat?

Yeah. That's pretty much it. I don't worry about the low to no fat part, though. Mostly because I'm lazy! I've been adding 200mcg of GHRP-6 to the pin post workout, too. I don't know if that helps but we'll see. It takes about 30 minutes for the slin to kick in so waiting the 30 minutes before a shake doesn't matter.
    I do get fat off the slin, though, so if that's a consideration you would probably want to do low to no fat for the hours after the slin pin. Humalin peaks in 2 hours and lasts about 6 so if I were going to worry about it, I would pin post workout, drink my shake, and then not eat any fat before bedtime. Assuming you workout in the evenings.
    Insulin is really easy to use and safe if you just use a little common sense. I don't get why everybody is so freaked out by slin and yet they will dump every kind of compound of suspect source right into their blood stream. Then take months of other harsh drugs to straighten out the mess created by the introduction of these chemicals. Just too weird!

Week 2 Results:
    4 pound gain
    strength is still increasing. Added 10# per side to db bench press with same number of reps.
    This week I will stick with 20mg Ostarine
    All other compounds will remain the same.
    Note: I came down with a stomach bug Sunday so I'm not eating which is going to affect the gains a bit. Hopefully this will go away in the next 24 hours.

Stomach issue is still sticking around so this cycle is officially aborted. Hey, still got a few pounds out of the run!
    I will start fresh after Christmas/New Years. I promised you guys a run with the MPR Ostarine 20mg tabs and I am a man of my word.
    How about some suggestions to run with the Osta tabs? Here's my normal stuff:
    DAA - 5mg ED
    Kre-Alkalyn - 2 caps ED
    GHRP-6 - 200mcg mornings
    GHRP-2 - 200mcg before bed
    Ipamorelin - 200mcg post workout
    Humalin-R - 6iu post workout (I mix the Ipam and the slin in the same pin)
    Androgel - 5g ED
    Fish oil, saw palmetto, blah, blah

Are you going to keep us updated on how the insulin is going? I would like to hear about the results

I don't think I can eat much post workout with this stomach bug so I can't do the slin. I tell you what I'll do. When this clears up, I'll do just a insulin only cycle for 4 weeks using it every day at 10iu ED.
    I really don't get why everybody is so freaked out about insulin. Every other post is like "Your crazy, dude! That stuff will kill you!". Have those guys every tried it before? No. I say, if you just use your head, stick to 1iu for 10g carbs, don't go over 10iu at a time, and you'll be fine.

Any updates on the slin?

dylan111557 is offline Associate Member
    Early didn't you have a thread? What ever happened in the end of your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by dylan111557
    Early didn't you have a thread? What ever happened in the end of your cycle?
    Yes I had a Ostarine log I did a whole back in the summer. I finished it with good results I gained about 3 pounds and lost I'd say a little bf. but then I started school again and I started falling off on my lifting and I lost some weight but I'm back at it now and my strength stayed the same and I'm just lean bulking now. Going to do novorapid insulin soon and logging it, I started the log already but didn't start the slin yet

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    Yes I had a Ostarine log I did a whole back in the summer. I finished it with good results I gained about 3 pounds and lost I'd say a little bf. but then I started school again and I started falling off on my lifting and I lost some weight but I'm back at it now and my strength stayed the same and I'm just lean bulking now. Going to do novorapid insulin soon and logging it, I started the log already but didn't start the slin yet
    Oh Ok, I'm not messing with slin ever:P But as far as Ostarine was it worth the money? I'm thinking of buying it from SS , don't really believe unique is legit tbh.

Oh Ok, I'm not messing with slin ever:P But as far as Ostarine was it worth the money? I'm thinking of buying it from SS , don't really believe unique is legit tbh.
    I got it from unique and it might of been underdosed but I'm sure if you have a nice diet and take it you'd like it

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    I got it from unique and it might of been underdosed but I'm sure if you have a nice diet and take it you'd like it
    Ya I think I'm going to do 12.5mg for 8 weeks from SS... Although not sure on AI/PCT..

Ya I think I'm going to do 12.5mg for 8 weeks from SS... Although not sure on AI/PCT..
    Yea that's a good dose for cutting or recomping and I didn't use a ai during mine but it's alright if you do and a pct should be something like a normal nolva 40/40/20/20 in my opinion or you can even lower it depends on suppression

Thread Information