Thread: Ostarine dosing

danimoz is offline New Member

Ostarine dosing

So my buddy an I are looking at osta. I wanna run 20mg he wants to do 40. Will 40 yield more gains or just more risks

danimoz is offline New Member
    Does anyone know if 40mg is safe?

jgeezer1956 is offline New Member
    Safe? Who knows? From my experience it's a waste of money. Why not start low and find the sweet spot?

fries is offline Junior Member
    Information I've found says that a much lower dose actually gives better gains. Just google, you'll see what I mean.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Read my post called 4 Week Ostarine Bulking Cycle. My advice would be to start at 10mg and work your way up.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    BTW - More is not always better. Why not start out with the minimum dosage and go up as needed? Would you start out with 2 grams of test/week? Then where are you going to go 3 grams, 4 grams? Makes no sense to me.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    12.5 mg - 25 mg...don't exceed 25 mg. Cycle duration 4-8 weeks depending on the dose...

Weah is offline Junior Member
    Don't do the same thing as me.. I have used it for 10 weeks and thought I was taking 25 mg, before I for a couple of days ago was thinking how long the bottle had lasted. The syringe is 1ml, and I have taken 0,1ml everyday! haha. I have taken 2,5mg instead of 25mg Anyway, I have actually had a great effect with the low dose and will buy another bottle and at least take 12,5 mg

Thread Information