M-3
    M-3 is offline Junior Member
    Weeks 1-8 at 25 mg ed
    Also running cellucor p6 and DAA 3mg ed
    Today was first dose at 8 am stuff tastes like total garbage but its manageable, washed it down with some good ol chocolate milk. I will b trying to bulk so i will b eating roughly 3800 to 4000 cals ed . Have before pics will post all when finished. Also have some nolva on hand just in case!
    Starting stats are 5.10 weighing 190 at about 10 percent bf. we'll c how it goes ill keep u guys posted.
    Last edited by M-3; 11-29-2012 at 01:35 PM.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    in! 190 at ten percent is beast for a natty. Would definitely like some before/after pics

edit: I assume you've never cycled before since you're taking sarms instead of the real stuff. correct?

M-3
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid
    in! 190 at ten percent is beast for a natty. Would definitely like some before/after pics

edit: I assume you've never cycled before since you're taking sarms instead of the real stuff. correct?
    Yeah natty so far done a lot of research and almost took the plunge a few times but its a big life changing event in my opinion!
    Really excited about the mk hope it delivers I've been eating like an animal for the last 3 months and feel like I'm hittin a wall so here we are
    As far as day one no headaches or anything else to report!

M-3
    Day two nothing to report except for the terrible taste ill hit u back when I start to notice something!

M-3
    Day 5 killed at the gym tonight felt loaded
    Way vascular and up four lbs. still no sides stamina seamed off the wall! And weight just felt lighter! The taste has also seamed to kinda not b so bothersome! I am still a very skeptical person so I'm giving the credit to the 4000 calorie diet, we'll c if I continue to gain ( in places other than the gut) then ill know for sure it's working!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M-3
    Day 5 killed at the gym tonight felt loaded
    Way vascular and up four lbs. still no sides stamina seamed off the wall! And weight just felt lighter! The taste has also seamed to kinda not b so bothersome! I am still a very skeptical person so I'm giving the credit to the 4000 calorie diet, we'll c if I continue to gain ( in places other than the gut) then ill know for sure it's working!
    Good stuff. Keep us posted. =]

And yes, it tastes like shit! Lol

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    Post the before pics.

You get the OSTA from sarmssearch?

taaa is offline Junior Member
    nice will be following this

M-3
    Hey guys day thirteen or so haven't had much weight gain lately also have had somewhat of a decrease in appetite so haven't been getting my 4000 cals but at least hitting 3600 vascular is through the roof and strength gains are very noticeable! I seem to be cutting even when eating in a caloric surplus. Roughly 50 percent carbs 35 protein and 15 fat. It's hard to see it happening yourself but my girl says I look extremely full in my upper body.(she wants the D just bout every night and that's saying something she's 8 mo prego) I feel bad bout pokin my boy lol! Good news is no ill effects on sex life and no headaches.Will b posting the b4 pics soon just little woried bout my identifiable tats

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Any reasons for that macro split?

Sisonpyh is offline New Member
    How much weight did you end up gaining? And did you keep it all? You end up using the nolva?

Thread Information