lightweight11 is offline Junior Member

Anyone ever tried running low dose osta in PCT?

I'm coming off of a 12 week test e 500mg/wk cycle in few weeks. I read a log somewhere of someone that ran low dose osta (6mg ed) in pct to help maintain gains.

Anyone every tried it?

I've ran osta twice before once around 15mg ed and the second time at 12.5mg ed with good results. Both fines I felt suppressed after 6 weeks and ran a short pct with a test booster to recover.

My question is would this be beneficial at such a low dose or would it be counterproductive in pct?

Current Pct:

Torem 120 90 60 30
    Clomid 100 50 50 50

Hcgenerate
    Erase
    DAA
    Vitamin c

Anyone?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Not educated in this matter but. Believe it inhibits lh.... So it's a no go. Use in cycle or between.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Not educated in this matter but. Believe it inhibits lh.... So it's a no go. Use in cycle or between.
    Thanks that's what I was thinking. Just was wondering if anyones tried it with positive results.

jozifp103 is offline New Member
    sorry if i'm too late. just joined the forum today but i have ran osta in pct at 25mg/day and continued 4 weeks after pct at 15mg/day. Pct seemed to go fine. Torem 120/90/60/30 Nolva 20/20/20/20. Nuts were big and firm so i think i recovered well even on that high of a dose of osta. However i think once i dropped the serms after my pct, the 15mg of osta started supressing me again. nuts slowly softened up and bloods 1.5 months after dropping the osta showed total test syrum at 299 with 375-1200 being normal. no pct was done after the osta.

jozifp103 is offline New Member
    shit sorry i was thinking january of this year. got the year wrong....sorry for bumping an old thread

SouthernS is offline Banned
    No harm done, thanks for sharing. I think some of the variability seen in SARMs in a bridge/PCT is in dosing from the vendor (under/on/over) combined with each persons androgen sensitivity (or some degree of Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) ).

davesah1 is offline Member
    yeah ran 12.5 in my 6 week PCT, im all good. Just throw in some DAA after and or during PCT since osta shutdown is minimal. From the logs I've read at most with 20%ish shutdown it was at 25mgs. Keep taking the DAA.

P.S. the osta helped me retain 90% of the weight I gained. Went from 188 to 205. End of PCT I was at 202. Simple test E cycle for 18 weeks, twas my first one though.

davesah1 is offline Member
    obvii, include the serms and such.

nitrust is offline New Member
    A guy just posed that his friend used it for 2 weeks and its was very supressive

Thread Information